SSB Dates selection link for 56th Ssc tech (men) & 27th SSC Tech women is open now.: Friends, the SSB date has been revealed recently for the examinations under Shorts Service Selection. Candidates who had filled the application forms under the Short Service Commission will soon be notified for SSB. SSB dates are being organized for SSC Tech (Man) and SSC Tech (Women) in 56 and 27 courses respectively. Candidates who want to select their SSB through the selection link by sending their documents in SSB date. Today’s article can prove to be very beneficial to them.
The Indian Army had issued a notification for the SSC Tech (Men) and SSC Tech (Women) courses starting in April 2021 at Officer Training Academy, Chennai. Men and women were issued their applications from 14 October 2020 to 12 November 2020 under this notification. In order to join the Army as an officer of the Short Service Commission, it was mandatory for the candidates to graduate with an engineering degree. Let us give you information about the official notification of SSC.
- Notification: The Indian Army had issued applications for eligible unmarried men and women for appointment to the post of officers under the Short Service Commission. This application could have included widows of defence staff in addition to unmarried men and women graduating in engineering. Candidates will be recruited for the Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under this notification. The course will be conducted from April 2021 at Officers Training Academy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Go to Official Website- https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- SSC Tech (for 27 females and 56 males): The age limit of women and male candidates who have to apply in SSC Tech should be between 20 to 27 years This age calculation will be added from 1 April 2021.
- For Widows of Defence Staff: The maximum age limit has been kept for 35 years for such women who have suffered any kind of damage or death while working in the husband army.
(SSB Dates selection link)
Educational Qualification for SSC Tech (Women & Men)
Candidates who have completed their engineering degree or are studying in the final year of engineering. All those candidates are valid for SSC Tech. Those candidates in SSC Tech who are currently in the final year of engineering studies. They will have to produce certificates of their engineering degree during the OTA selection process on 1 April 2021. During the 12-week training period to be held at OTA, Chennai, candidates have to hand over their final year certificates to the notified authorities. After which the selected candidate will be given all other types of salary, allowances, and benefits during the training.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Staff.
Widows whose husbands lose their lives while serving the country. Those women can also be selected to serve in high positions in the army of the country.For this selection, it is mandatory for widows of defense staff to have the following educational qualifications.
- SSCW (Non-Tech): – In order to work in these positions, a bachelor’s degree from any discipline should be completed.
- SSCW (Tech): – For this post, women must have an engineering degree (BE / BTech).
- For all the above posts if a female candidate is studying in the final year of engineering degree. So they have to show their certificate of degree only during OTA training to be held from April 1, 2021.
Vacancies (SSB Dates selection link)
Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they have passed only the engineering stream or its equivalent examinations. Which branch candidates of engineering degree can fill this application form in the table given below. Its information is given below.
For 56 SSC (tech) – Man
|engineering stream||equivalent stream||number of vacancies|
|civil||civil engineering, civil engineering (structural engineering),||49|
|Mechanical||mechanical engineer, mechanical and automation engineering||15|
|electrical and electronics||electrical engineering, power system engineering, electrical and electronics engineering||16|
|building construction technology||1|
|computer Science and engineering/ computer technology/ information tech/ MSC computer science.||computer engineering, computer science, computer Science and engineering, information science and engineering.||47|
|Electronics and telecom/ telecommunication/ electronic and communication / satellite communication||electronics and telecommunication engineering, electronics and communication engineering||21|
|electronics||Power electronics and drives||3|
|microelectronics and microwave||3|
|instrumentation||instrumentation and control engineering and technology||2|
|electronics and instrumentation||applied electronics and instrumentation engineering||2|
For 27 SSC (tech) – Women
|engineering stream||equivalent stream||number of vacancies|
|civil||civil engineering, civil engineering (structural engineering),||3|
|architecture/ building construction technology||architecture engineering||1|
|Mechanical||mechanical engineer, mechanical and automation engineering||1|
|electrical and electronics||electrical engineering, power system engineering, electrical and electronics engineering||2|
|Electronics and telecom/ telecommunication/ electronic and communication / satellite communication||electronics and telecommunication engineering, electronics and communication engineering||2|
|computer Science and engineering/ computer technology/ information tech/ MSC computer science.||computer engineering, computer science, computer Science and engineering, information science and engineering.||4|
For widows of Defence personnel only
|SSCW (Tech)||B.E. / BTech in any tech. Stream||1|
|SSCW (non-Tech)||Graduation in any stream||1|
Training (SSB Dates selection link)
- Selected candidates will be trained according to merit at the Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
- OTA training period will be 49 weeks.
- Unmarried men and women will not be allowed to live with their parents during the training period. And neither will be allowed to marry during training.
- The expenses incurred during training in OTA will be given by the government. The candidate who successfully completes pre-training.He will be awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Static Studies by the University of Madras.
- The amount given to the candidates during training will be ₹ 11952 per month by the government.
Selection Process (SSB Dates)
- All applications received for the first application will be shortlisted by the headquarters of the Ministry of Defence.
- All the shortlisted application forms will be sent to different selection centers based on cutoff percentage. Where candidates for SSB interview (SSB Dates) will be informed through their registered email ID or SMS.
- Those who complete the first stage of the SSB interview can go to the second stage. After which the candidates will have to undergo a medical examination.
- According to the vacancy, candidates will not have to go through different eligibility criteria.
Frequently Asked question (FAQs)
- How to fill the Short Service Commission (Tech and Non-Tech) application form?
Answer:- To fill this application form, visit this www. joinindianarmy. nic. in (SSB Dates selection link) the official website.
- How many vacancies are there under the Short Service Commission? answer:- There are 175 seats for men, 14 seats for women, and 2 seats for widows.
- What should be the educational qualification to fill this application form?
Answer:-The minimum educational qualification of a candidate must be an engineering degree to fill this application form.
- Is this a permanent service?
Answer:- No, it is only for a short service commission ie 10 to 15 years.
- Where will the training be for the short service commission?
Answer:- The 49-week training will be conducted at OTA Chennai.