SSC Tech Notification Out: SSC Tech 58 for men and 29 for Women
Indian Army recruit engineers for the technical branch. For the recruitment of engineers Army released the notification twice a year. This time SSC Tech Notification Out for SSC Tech 58 for men and 29 for Women. So those who have the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date. Here we are going to explain the recruitment process, Eligibility of SSC Tech etc. Stay tune for the SSB date and other information related to SSC Tech bharti.
Table of Contents
- Application Begin :28/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/10/2021 upto 03 PM only
- Last Date Complete Form : 27/10/2021
- Course Start : April 2021
Age Limit :- For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women. 20 to 27 years.
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age.
Note:- The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification Required:- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure of SSC tech Entry:
A candidate would be able to apply once a year. if any candidate applied for the same entry twice, both the form will be rejected under the rule of the selection board. The selection process of the SSC Tech is completely based on your marks scored in Engineering Degree. Read the selection procedure of SSC Tech.
- Shortlisting of Applications-Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason.
- After the shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
Grant of Commission:-
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, whichever is later, and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during the training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training. Read SSC Tech Notification 2021 for more detail.
Training Period of Selected Candidate:-
Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Duration of Training- 49 weeks
Note:- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/she be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy.
How to Apply for SSC Tech 58 (Male) and 29 (Women):-
Read the SSC Tech Notification 2021 before apply.
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the SSC Tech Notification Out: SSC Tech 58 for men and 29 for Women. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.