Sepoy Pharma Notification 2023, Eligibility, Exam Pattern Full etc.
Indian Army has released the Sepoy Pharma notification 2023 for the recruitment of medical staff in army, so those interested can apply before the last date of application. The Indian Army Sepoy Pharma is a soldier who is trained to provide medical support to the Indian Army. They are responsible for dispensing and administering medication, conducting first aid, and assisting with medical procedures as required.
Sepoy Pharma Notification 2023:-
The Indian Army Sepoy Pharma exam is a written examination conducted by the Indian Army to select candidates for the Sepoy Pharma post. The exam is conducted in multiple stages, and the selection process includes physical fitness tests, medical examinations, and document verification.
Sepoy Pharma Eligibility Criteria:-
To become an Indian Army Sepoy Pharma, one must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Age: 19 to 25 years
- Education: 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Physical Standards: Height – minimum 157 cm, Weight – minimum 48 kg, and Chest – minimum 77 cm with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
- Medical Standards: The candidate should be medically fit and free from any kind of diseases or disabilities that may interfere with their ability to perform their duties
The selection process for the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma post generally involves the following steps:
- Online Application: Interested candidates need to apply online on the official website of the Indian Army. They need to fill out the application form with their personal and educational details and upload scanned copies of their documents.
- Physical Fitness Test: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are called for a physical fitness test, which includes running, push-ups, and sit-ups. Candidates need to qualify for this test to proceed to the next stage.
- Written Examination: Candidates who qualify for the physical fitness test are called for a written examination. The written examination is usually based on subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the written examination are called for a medical examination, where they are examined for their physical and medical fitness.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear the medical examination are called for document verification, where their documents are verified to confirm their eligibility for the post.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list is prepared based on the performance of candidates in the physical fitness test, written examination, medical examination, and document verification. The candidates who are selected are then called for training.
Written Exam Pattern:-
According to Sepoy Pharma Notification 2023 the written examination for Indian Army Sepoy Pharma is conducted in two parts:
- Part I – Physical Fitness Test: This test includes running, push-ups, and sit-ups. Candidates are required to complete the test within the given time frame to qualify for the written examination.
- Part II – Written Examination: The written examination consists of objective-type questions, which are based on subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. The duration of the written examination is usually 2 hours.
The selection of candidates for the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma post is based on their performance in the physical fitness test and the written examination. Candidates who qualify for the written examination are called for a medical examination and document verification.
It is important for candidates to prepare thoroughly for the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma exam. They should focus on their physical fitness and also study the relevant subjects in-depth to score well in the written examination. There are many coaching institutes and online resources available that can help candidates prepare for the exam.
Medical Exam Detail:-
The medical examination is an important part of the selection process for Indian Army Sepoy Pharma. It is conducted to ensure that the candidates are physically and medically fit to serve in the Indian Army. The medical examination is usually conducted after the candidate has cleared the physical fitness test and the written examination.
Here are some details regarding the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma medical examination:
- Physical Examination: The candidate’s height, weight, chest, eyesight, and hearing are checked to ensure that they meet the required standards.
- Medical History: The candidate’s medical history is taken into account, including any past illnesses or injuries, to ensure that they are fit to serve in the Indian Army.
- Laboratory Tests: Blood and urine tests are conducted to check for any underlying medical conditions.
- X-Ray: A chest X-ray is done to check the candidate’s lungs for any abnormalities.
- Specialist Examination: If required, the candidate may be referred for a specialist examination, depending on their medical history and the results of the initial examination.
- Final Assessment: Based on the results of the medical examination, the candidate is either declared fit or unfit for service in the Indian Army.
Majors Kalshi Classes (MKC) is a popular coaching institute that provides training for various defence-related exams, including the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma exam. MKC offers classroom coaching, online coaching, and study materials to help candidates prepare for the exam.
To join MKC, you can visit their official website or one of their coaching centres. The website provides details about the courses offered, fees, and other relevant information. You can also contact their customer support team for any queries or concerns that you may have.
Before joining MKC or any other coaching institute, it is important to do your research and ensure that the institute has a good track record of success in training candidates for the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma exam. You can check reviews and testimonials from past students to gauge the quality of the coaching provided by the institute.