HOW TO REGISTER IN MKC TALENT HUNT 2018 – OTHERS DETAILS INCLUDED
With a clear vision of uplifting social and cultural principles and a pure thinking of indiscriminate Armed Forces of India, Major Kalshi’s talent hunt examination invites aspirants to grow and inspire others irrespective of their caste, religion or gender.
KC’s Talent Hunt opens up a gateway to an excellent career with immense growth opportunities. All the financial hurdles which may come in a defence aspirant’s path can easily but put off through scholarship for students of Defence in India. Therefore, if their financial constraints are taken care of, then, the sky is the only limit.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR MKC TALENT HUNT
- Fill online form at www.mkctalenthunt.in and pay via online mode
- Fill online form at www.mkctalenthunt.in, download & take a printout & send along with DD of Rs. 100/- via post.
Note : DD received by post after last date will neither be accepted nor returned.
- Purchase Form from MKC Center, Fill it and submit there.
- Purchase Form from your school if it has agreed for MKC registration, fill it & submit there.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS:
|Eligibility||Class X, XI & XII and XII appearing/passed students|
|Exam Date:||14th October, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Registration Last Date:||30th September 2018|
|Date of Declaration of Result||21st October 2018|
|Total Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Paper Pattern||Part-I(Mathematics (25), Physics
(10), Chemistry (10), Biology(5) )
Part-II (English (25), General Awareness(25)
PHYSICS- Electrostatics (Including Capacitance), Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents, Kinematics & Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles & Conservation of Momentum, Rigid Body Dynamics, Heat, KTG & Thermodynamics
CHEMISTRY- Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, s-Block & p-Block Elements, GOC & Isomerism, Hydrocarbons &Alkyle Halides, Alchols, Phenols and Ethers, Stoichiometry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, States of Matter : Gases & Liquids., Redox Reactions, Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium., Thermodynamics
BIOLOGY- Biodiversity, Diversity in Plants and Fungi, Structural Organization in Plants, Diversity in Animals, Biomolecules, Study of Cell-Tools and Techniques, Structure and Functions of a Cell & Cell Cycle, Photosynthesis in Plants, Mineral Nutrition & Transport in Plants, Cellular Respiration, Structural Organization in Animals, Nutrition, Digestion and Absorption, Circulation & Exchange of Gases, Osmoregulation and Excretion, Movement and Locomotion, Plant Development & Reproduction, Animal Development &Reproduction,Heredity& Variation, Molecular Basis of Inheritance,Evolution, Statics & Dynamics of an Ecosystem, Organisms & Population
MATHEMATICS- Sets, Relations and Functions, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Sequence and Series, Linear and Quadratic Inequalities, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Trigonometric Functions, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Probability
ENGLISH- Spotting Errors, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks
GENERAL AWARENESS- Sports, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Computer Fundamentals
- Download Admit Card from 7th October 2018 from our official website www.mkctalenthunt.in before exam OR collect from MKC Center.
COMPULSORY AT TEST CENTER
- MKC Talent Hunt 2019 admit card and Original School Photo ID or School Mark Sheet
- Reporting Time at Test Center will be at least 30 minutes prior to Test Time printed on admit card.
- Fee is not refundable in any scenario.
- After fee deposition student must collect their Fee Receipt directly through Corporate Office or if you are deposited your fee through Online Mode so got You E-Receipt.
- After completing the Application Form, User Id & Password will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile no as specified in Application Form.
- You can also download the Sample Paper from our website visit www.mkctalenthunt.in Click here to Download