How to Prepare for SSB Medical Tests:- After the declaration of the result of the SSB interview to be conducted for the posts of officers in the Indian Army, the candidates have to appear for the medical test by the Medical Board of the Indian Army. Medical examination of the candidates is done by the Medical Board within 4 to 5 days in the hospitals belonging to the Indian Army. After which the selected candidates are given an appointment for the course in the Indian Army. Let us tell you that the medical examination of the candidates of the National Defence Academy is done for both Army and Navy.
The President of the Medical Board guides the candidates to review or appeal the procedures for medical tests by the Chairmen of the Medical Board. The Chairman of the Medical Board takes the advice of the Special Medical Board for review or appeal of candidates who are disqualified from the Medical Test. In today’s article, we will give you information about the Indian Army Medical Exam. For which you can prepare better and be successful in the medical test.
How to Prepare for SSB Medical Tests
Table of Contents
The medical procedure in the Indian Army is conducted during the SSB interview only in the hospitals belonging to the Indian Army. This process takes about 5 days. In which you have to go through different types of medical exams every day.
Army Medical Exam
● Urine Test
● Blood Test
● Chest X-ray
● Ultrasound Test
ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat)
● Weight And Height
● Blood Pressure
● Reproductive Organs
Note: – All Test sequences are changed according to the situation.
Army Medical Exam:-
Day 1 of Indian Army Medical Exam: –
On the first day of the medical test, candidates are prohibited from taking food for the test. Because on this day the following tests of the candidates are organized.
Urine Test: – In this test, the mineral content present in the urine of the candidates are checked
Some tips to get a healthy urine test: –
- The candidate who is appearing for the urine test must drink plenty of fluids before the test.
- This process, also called flashing, makes it easier to obtain a healthy urine test.
- You can take vitamin B2 or B12 if you feel that your urine is carrying too much water before the test.
- If you have a drug addiction, you should use a medicine called aspirin shortly before the test.
- Trying canary berry juice reduces your chances of getting a bladder infection.
- If you think you have urinary incontinence, you may need to drink very little fluids at certain times. For this, you should avoid taking liquids before sleeping at night.
- There is a need to drink more fluids before the urine test, but do not consume more fluid than necessary.
Blood Test: – By this test the ratio of haemoglobin and all other minerals present in the blood of the candidates is checked.
Tips for getting a healthy blood test:
- Avoid taking medicines and alcohol as prescribed by the doctors just before the blood test.
- You should fast and drink as much fluid as possible before giving the blood test. The day before the test; you should avoid eating nutritious foods containing iron.
- To make oxygen-rich blood, you should continue to exercise well. Doing this will not only increase the amount of oxygen in your blood but will also strengthen the blood pump of your heart.
- To keep the blood pure and healthy, fiber, nutrient-packed beans reduce the use of harmful cholesterol and triglycerides.
- You can take B vitamins such as b6, b12, and folate to reduce the amount of hemocysteine in the blood.
- Make sure to eat green vegetables, this will boost your blood even more.
- By using aloe vera juice, it cleans the arteries, and the amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, etc. present in aloe vera also help in making the blood strong.
- Use an alkaline diet that has a pH equal to or less than 7.3. Don’t eat more acid-forming foods like lemons, oranges, etc. in huge amounts.
This test is conducted to look for any irregularities or deformities in the chest of the candidates.
General tips for giving a healthy chest test: –
- To avoid any kind of deformity in the body parts, you should not do many exercises like pushups, compound moments for a long time.
- To clean the chest, you must do health-related exercises. To avoid sleep disorders, you should reduce sleeping on the side of your chest.
- Doing this affects the bones and muscles of your chest.
Ultrasound Test: –
This test is conducted to examine the internal organs of the candidates and look for problems like stones in the kidney.
General tips to have a healthy kidney and liver:-
- To keep your kidney and liver healthy, you should consume high-quality protein only in limited quantities.
- As you know protein works to make our body parts and helps in repairing or repairing damaged tissues.
- If there is any kind of carelessness by you, then it can have a dangerous effect on your kidney and liver. Consumption of high-quality foods such as meat, poultry, fish, and eggs should be reduced and low-protein grains such as vegetables and whole grains should be consumed.
- Do not consume more food than the caloric amount of energy your body consumes per day.
- If you consume high-calorie food items then your weight will increase. To maintain weight, you have to consume your food items within limited calories.
- Sodium-rich foods such as salt should not be consumed extensively.
- If you are increasing the amount of sodium in the body, then it reduces the amount of water present in your body, due to which the kidney has to work more and it has side effects on your kidney and liver.
- As you know drinking alcohol damages our liver and kidneys. Therefore, you should not consume any drink or food item related to alcohol.
Day 2 of SSB Medical Tests: –
After the first day of the medical test, the candidates do not have to undergo medical tests on the second day as well.
On this day you will have to go through the following checks:-
Eye examination: – Under eye examination, the work of checking any kind of defects related to the eyes of the candidates is done.
General tips related to healthy eye examination: –
- To keep the eyes healthy, you should include foods rich in antioxidants in your diet.
- Use sunglasses while going out, so that there is no risk of problems like cataracts due to ultraviolet light on your eyes.
- Avoid drying out the eyes. For this, you reduce tasks like air conditioning, heating, computer use, studying more closely.
- You can use flaxseed and linolenic oil in your daily diet if you have symptoms like dry eyes.
- If you stay outside for a long time, you must wash your eyes with clean water.
Day 3 of SSB Medical Tests: –
On the third day, the ENT (Ear, Nose, Thorax) of the candidates is examined. ENT means a thorough examination of the nose, ear, and throat of the candidates. The candidates who have done DNS surgery in this test are accepted in the Indian Army.
General tips related to Nose Ear Throat: –
- To keep the ears healthy, you reduce your stress and anxiety. It is believed that the high pressure and stress, affect your inner ear and you see the symptoms of tetanus.
- Keep getting your hearing tested regularly. The mucous membrane present inside the nose protects you from external threats.
- Like dust particles coming from outside, germs present in the air cannot enter through the mucous membrane.
- It helps in protecting you from dangerous diseases.
- To avoid nose, ear, and throat disease, you must follow hygiene-related habits such as dust does not accumulate on the carpet of your house, do not keep the air moist in the house, avoiding second-hand smoking, etc.
- If you have problems with sneezing and coughing, then you should clean your nose and throat with salt water every day.
- To prevent the infection of throat-related problems, you must pay attention to the toothbrush you use every day.
- Make sure that the toothbrush you use is made by you only. Use a sterile toothbrush to clean your teeth.
- You can also use ginger juice and honey to protect the throat.
The fourth day of medical exam in the Indian Army:-
On the fourth day, the candidates are examined for the following parts during surgical and medical examinations. Like weight and height, blood pressure, reproductive organs, anus, tension, etc.
Some General Tips for Surgical Test:-
- For the fourth day medical exam, you must pay attention to your diet, exercise, etc.
- Keep in mind that your weight should not be increased due to the diet you take.
- You should also keep in mind that if you are short in height, then you must do different types of exercises to increase your height.
- To maintain blood pressure, reduce stress, and include nutritious foods in your diet.
Day-5 of the SSB Medical Tests in Indian Army
Dental Checkup: – Held on the fifth day, this Cup is conducted to examine the dental problems of the candidates. General Tips for Healthy Tooth:-
- The foods you choose should be nutritious and high in fiber to keep teeth and gums healthy.
- If you are addicted to smoking then you should give up this habit. By doing this your gums become weak and space comes between the teeth.
- If the presence of acidic substances in your teeth is high, then you can also clean the teeth using Chingum. By doing this, the fibers trapped in your teeth are easily cleaned.
- Use a smooth toothbrush to brush your teeth. After using your toothbrush, wash it with lukewarm water.
- ● Use this on soft when you drink water. By doing this the acid present in your teeth is reduced.
If a candidate is declared failed during the medical examinations, he/she can appeal for re-examination within 42 days from the date of final scrutiny.
You can enrol yourself in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute which is India’s best coaching institute for any type of defence preparation like NDA, CDS, MNS And SSB examination.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the How to Prepare for SSB Medical Tests | Army Medical Exam Test |. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.