NCC Special Entry Scheme in Indian Navy: Eligibility, Apply and More
NCC Special Entry Scheme:-The dream of serving as an officer in the Indian Navy is found in every youth. To join the Indian Army, many candidates enrol themselves in the NCC campus as NCC cadets. Out of these candidates, some of the candidates join the Air Force and Army of the Indian Armed Forces and some of the cadets have a dream to serve the country by joining the Indian Navy. In today’s article, we will give you detailed information about NCC Special Entry in the Indian Navy. With the help of this, you can fulfil your dream by getting an NCC certificate in the Indian Navy.
One of the recognitions of former NCC cadets for their devotion to the nation and their contribution under the NCC Special Entry Scheme in the Indian Navy. It is a matter of pride when any cadets join the Indian Navy as officers through NCC Special Entry. When a cadet teaches something in training during NCC, he follows it even after joining the Indian Navy. Candidates who join under NCC in the Indian Navy are appointed under Short Service Commission. A select number of vacancies are filled each year for these entries. Under the NCC Special Entry Scheme going to be held in the year 2022, only 6 vacancies are allotted.NCC Special Entry Scheme courses will be started at Indian Naval Academy, INS Zamorin, and Ezhimala Kerala.
NCC Special Entry Scheme in Indian Navy
Table of Contents
|NCC Special Entry Scheme In Indian Navy
|Indian Naval Academy, INS Zamorin, Ezhimala Kerala
|Types of Commission
|Short Service Commission
|NCC “C” Certificate and Graduation
|Minimum19 years and Maximum 24 years
|1. Application Form Shortlisting
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Test
4. Final Merit List
NCC Special Entry Scheme in Indian Navy: Eligibility
Let us now know which eligibility criteria you have to fulfil to fill the application form under NCC Special Entry. There is a simple and easy process to join the Indian Navy as an officer under the NCC Special Entry Scheme. During this, you have to fulfil the following primary conditions.
- Candidate must have passed B grade in NCC C certificate issued by NCC.
- If you have an engineering degree such as BE or B Tech degree and which was completed before January 2022, it is mandatory to have certificates.
- The candidate age limit should be between a minimum of 19 years and a maximum of 24 years while filling the application form.
buy benzac generic blobuyinfo.com/benzac.html over the counter
- That is, the candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Both male and female candidates can fill out this application form. (For some posts only male candidates can fill the application form)
List of documents required while filling out the application form:-
You will need the following documents when you will be submitting the application form under NCC Entry in the Indian Navy.
- If you complete graduation, you must attach the attested copy of your BE or B.Tech mark sheet and original and final certificate.
- Attach attested 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- You must attach an attested copy of the class X mark sheet and certificate to verify the date of birth.
- Attach an attested copy of the NCC C certificate issued by NCC.
How To Apply NCC Special Entry Scheme Application Form:-
To fill out the application form in NCC Special Entry in Navy, the candidate has to submit the offline application form. For this, you can download the application form by visiting the official website and by filling in the necessary information; you submit your online application form.
Selection Process of NCC Special Entry in Indian Navy:-
NCC cadets have to go through the following selection process to work as an officer in the Indian Navy under NCC Special Entry.
- Shortlisting of applications is done based on their certificates and mark sheets in the application form filled by NCC cadets.
- The shortlisted application form cadets have to appear for an SSB interview.
- The shortlisting is done by a few officers of the Indian Navy.
- The SSB interview is similar to the SSB interview for the general armed forces.
- It is done during the interview of 5 days to complete physical, mental, and medical examinations of the cadets.
- A final merit list of all the candidates who qualify for the medical test is prepared.
- After which the candidates are sent for training under Short Service Commission.
Documents required for SSB interview of NCC Special Entry Scheme:-
The following documents are required by the candidates for the SSB interview to be held during NCC Special Entry.
- NCC C Certificate was originally obtained by NCC.
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate and graduation mark sheet and certificate.
- Mark sheets of all semesters of all the years of graduation.
- Certificate issued by the Principal to the candidate while awaiting the final examination Certificate of Indian Nationality.
- Issue a declaration in which you are not presenting the original certificate in your capacity.
To take admission in NCC and prepare for SSB interview under NCC Special Entry, you must get yourself enrolled in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute.MKC Coaching Institute is one such coaching institute where you are made to prepare well for all the recruitment of the Indian Air Force, Indian Army and Navy. Best Coaching in India for Defense is MKC Coaching Institute. To enrol yourself and get other information, you must use the contact number suggested by us and the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Under NCC, you can fill out the application form in many departments of the Indian Armed Forces.
Graduation is not mandatory to get an NCC certificate.
NCC Certificate holders fill out the NCC Special Entry application form to apply in the Indian Navy.