Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is a part of the Indian Armed Forces, that mainly operates at Marine, Its ensure the protection of our nation at Sea and enforces the law. The post of Assistant commandant in the Indian Coast Guard Service is one of the most demanding for the youths of India. Here in this article, we will tell you, How to prepare Coast Guard SSB Interview for Assistant Commandant.
The Indian Coast guard service is an independent organization that operates under the Ministry of Defense. They are responsible for the safety of life and property at sea. Apart from that Indian Coast Guard Services never fails to attract those who wanted to protect their Nation integrity and offers a challenging field to Indian male/female, they can apply for different branches as an Assistant Commandant ( Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) The Exam of the Assistant Commandant is bit tough. In Order to become an Assistant commandant in the Indian Coast Guard, you will have to clear the different Phases of tests and interview to be the part of this service.
ICG AC Selection Process:-
1. Selection of Application form on the basis of percentage in Graduation.
2. Preliminary Exam(PSB):-Selected Candidate will be called for the Preliminary Exam and in this exam, you will have to appear for:
- Mental Ability Test
- Picture Perception test
- Group Discussion etc.
3. Final Selection (FSB):- After selection if PSB you will be called for Final Selection Board (FSB) at the designated center. There will be-
- Psychology Test
- Group Test
- Interview etc
Prepare Coast Guard SSB Interview
You can prepare for Coast Guard SSB Interview at Major Kalshi Classes Online and offline platform. We are also opening our offline classes from the 1st July 2021. So go to major Kalshi official website and know the process of geting addmission for Coast Guard SSB Interview.
Why Join MKC For Coast Guard Prepareation:-
- Infrastructure: The Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. campus provides unmatched infrastructure, spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, SSB like environment with on campus hostel and mess. Our classrooms for written coaching are air conditioned and well supported by modern Audio Visual technological aids and 24 hrs power back.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for Indian Coast Guard written coaching provides students with the right guidance to get best results in the exam. Students are coached by permanent faculty members not part-time teachers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Fully equipped library: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Study Room/ Reading Room: On campus study/ reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. specializes in motivating the youth towards serving our great nation. Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies shown, leave the students inspired to do something for the country and become better human beings.
- Discipline & Time Management: Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. is a Defence preparatory institute with strict rules that all students must abide by. All students are expected to follow the Honour Code and Discipline Code of Conduct of Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd, failing which they may be expelled without refunds. These guidelines enforced by the academy inculcate good values and discipline in the students. Students also learn the importance and benefits of proper time management. Sundays and other holidays are not observed to maintain continuity and to ensure students can focus on upcoming exam without distractions.
- Physical Fitness: Only Major Kalshi classes pvt. Ltd. offers a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and badminton court along with dedicated Obstacle course and vast open grounds to encourage physical fitness among candidates as endurance and stamina are a pre-requisite for SSB which is the next step after the exam.
Join Online Classe for Coast Guard:-
If you are not able to join offline classes then you can join our online classes for ICG AC SSB Interview. You will feel the same classroom experiance in online class. for more detail click below image-
Documents Required for the SSB Interview:-
Documents required for the SSB interview are given in the following list as below:-
- Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate for verification of your date of birth. [Certificates issued by the board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSE)/ admit Card/ Marksheet/ transfer/ Leave Certificate etc in which date of birth is reflected are not acceptable proof of date of birth.]
- Intermediate/ 10+2 pass certificate.
- Marks Sheet of Matriculation or equivalent.
(d) Marks Sheet of Intermediate/10+2 examinations.
- Semester/ Year wise independent marks sheets of Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Valid Proof of Identity with photograph – Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving
- In case your original documents have been submitted for pursuing higher studies, you are required to
bring a Bonafide cum Custodian Certificate as per Appendix ’A’ on original letterhead duly signed by the
Principal/ Head of the institution where the documents have been submitted.
All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Assistant Commandant entry.
Height:- Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
Weight:- Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest:- Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms
Click Here for more detail- Physical Standard of Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard 2021
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Prepare Coast Guard SSB Interview for Assistant Commandant at MKC Offline and Online Mode. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW