Coast is going to recrite Assistant Commandant, Students who have the eligibility criteria can apply from 4-July to 14 July 2021. Check the detail eligibility criteria in Notification which is uploaded here. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’Gazetted Officer).
ICG Assistant Commandant 2021 Notification
|Branch Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|General Duty GD||40||Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / YearMaths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||10||Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks.|
10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
- Application Begin : 04/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/07/2021 upto 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date Complete Form : 14/07/2021
- Admit Card Available : 20/07/2021
- Exam Date : July / August 2021
- Candidate Must be Born Between : 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
How to apply for ICG Assistant Commandant:-
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 01/2022 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/07/2021 to 14/07/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Coast Guard AC 01/2022 Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- No Application Fees in Coast Guard Recruitment But. Candidate Must Final Submit the Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
ICG Assistant Commandant Selection Procedure:-
(A) Short Listing of Applications:- Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
(B) Preliminary Selection:- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
Final Selection:- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from End Aug/ Early Sep to Early Nov 2021. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Preliminary exam Syllabus
Mental Ability Test: Questions will be asked from
- Similarities and differences,
- Spatial visualization,
- Spatial orientation,
- Analysis, judgment,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning
Picture Perception and Discussion Test(PPDT):
You will be asked in this section: You will be shown a picture for 30 secs, later you have to write a story based on the picture that you have seen in 3 mins.
Salary of ICG Assistant Commandant:
The Assistant commandant in the Indian Coast Guard gets paid really well. While they are on the training they get fixed stipend. After the completion of the training of Coast Guard AC salary. when they get posted as an Assistant commandant they get a salary Between 75000/- to 90000/- per month. The salary in this services always depends on the area of posting and nature of work etc.
After the salary, they also get some amazing benefits of being in the Indian Coast guard, The Coast Guard services pay them as well as their family members also with some awesome benefits:
- Ration and clothing as per rule.
- Free medical treatment and government accommodations for self and family including dependent parents.
- 45days paid leave and 8 days casual leave in a year with the leave travel concession for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory pension scheme and gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirements.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about ICG Assistant Commandant 2021 Notification Out. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW