Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS etc. – For students who are preparing for competitive exams like AFCAT, CDS and NDA, it is highly important to read newspapers and competitive exams books on a regular basis in order to improve their General Knowledge. Also, they should try to solve previous year question papers to sharpen their mind. When it comes to competitive exams like SSB, AFCAT, NDA and CDS, one line questions and rapid fire type questions related to GK are highly important. There are some Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS etc. that candidates need to answer.
Here, we bring a list of Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS for students to help them score good marks in the upcoming exams. If you are preparing for any of these exams, simply go through all these Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS and improve your chances to get selected in a proficient manner.
Let’s check out the list of Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS and respective answers for competitive exams below:
- Modula oblongata is a part of – Brain
- Mohiniyattam is a dance form of which state? Kerala
- Who was Prithviraj Chauhan’s father? Someshwar Chauhan
- Who wrote “Ignitted Minds”? A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- Who wrote “Indian Home Rule”? K Gandhi
- “Sultan Johar Cup” is associated with – Hockey
- “Long walk to Freedom” is written by – Nelson Mandela
- International Head Quarter of international cricket council is located in – Dubai
- How many schedules does Indian constitution have? 12
- Pune was once known as capital of – Peshawa
- How many Facial bones are there in body? – 14
- Cornitite is ore/ mineral of – Uranium
- What was the India’s ranking in Rio Olympics in 2016? – 67
- Chinnabar is ore/ mineral of – mercury
- Author of “Million mutinies Now” is – V S Naipaul
- Indian Navy act was passed in – 1927
- Prithvi Raj Raso poem is written by – Chand Badri
- “An Extra Ordinary life, An Indian Destiny” is biography of – Sonia Gandhi
- Mangrove trees have – Respiratory Roots
- Hematite is Ore/ Mineral of – Iron
- Largest Desert of India is – Gobi Desert
- Khasi tribes live in – Meghalaya
- Constitution day is celebrated on – 26th November
- Who built Jodhpur fort? – Rao Jodhaji
- Author of the book “Pakistan the gathering ” is – Benazir Bhutto
Hope, the above list of Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS help you score good in these exams. In addition to these Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA, CDS, we will update you soon with some of the best sets of questions because there is no end of knowledge. Having the expansion of knowledge is the best way to perform well in any exam.
We hope that this blog provides you with all the required details about the “Common Questions For SSB, AFCAT, NDA & CDS”. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.