Navy-Artificer Apprentice 2018 Online Exam Result Announced
Indian Navy announced the result of Navy-Artificer Apprentice online examination which was conducted on 25th February across the country. For the first time examination was conducted in online mode.
How to check Result?
Candidates are need to visit official website of Indian Navy and log in their account where they will find the link to check the result.
Shortlisted candidates will have to download the appointment letter for Phase-II Testing.
Further selected students will be called for phase-II Testing which will consist of Physical Fitness Test & Medical Examination
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (UthakBaithak)
- 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory : Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”.
- Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- Note:-Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standards.
- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
- Tattoos-Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
TRAINING AND INITIAL ENGAGEMENT
- The training for the course will commence in August 2018, with 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
- Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
- Discharge as Unsuitable. Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training. 16. Initial Engagement. The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 20 years.