Army GD Clerk Entry
Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
Indian Army GD is a part of the general duty which includes the Rifleman, drivers, gunners, the land defence force, and operators. In addition to this, it also consists of Army Service Corps, Army Medical Corps, General Duties, Ordnance, and so on. Candidates who are looking for Indian army GD clerk entry must be interested to know the entire eligibility criteria and educational qualification. Here, we bring complete information about physical qualities and qualifications.
Educational Qualifications – Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
Candidates must be Matriculation passed. Or, they should have some equivalent examination degree with the subjects – Science and English. The minimum required educational qualification is Class 10th pass along with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Moreover, the minimum required marks for each subject is 33%.
Age – Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
Candidates must be aged between 17 ½ and 23 years as per their original documents.
Nationality – Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
In order to join the Indian Army, the criteria for nationality is given below:
- All the candidates from India are eligible only if they have all the required educational qualifications.
- Candidates from Nepal and Bhutan can also apply for the same.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st of January of 1962 and are permanently settled in India can also apply.
- Candidates migrated from Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and East African Countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Uganda, Burma, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Zambia, and Ethiopia can also apply.
Marital Status – Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
Only unmarried males are eligible for the same.
Physical Standards – Indian Army GD Clerk Entry
To become a part of Indian Army, candidates are required to meet the below physical criteria:
- Height: Candidates must be of 167cm.
- Chest: The minimum required chest of the candidates after the expansion should not be less than 77cm.
- Weight: Candidates should not be less than 50 kg.
All the candidates should be free from communication diseases, infections, surgeries, and so on. Candidates should not have any past record of mental disease. Nose, ear, and throat must be working fine.
For Indian Indian Army GD clerk entry, you are required to meet the above-written eligibility criteria. Good Luck!
How to apply- Apply online on ssconline.nic.in
We hope that this blog provides you with all the required details about the “Indian Army GD Clerk Entry”. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.