Multi-Terrain Artillery Gun, First indigenously developed Gun Unveiled by Rajnath Singh.
Like DRDO, India’s multinational company Bharat Forge Limited has handed over an indigenous multi-terrain artillery gun to the Chief of the Indian Army General Manoj, in the presence of, the Defence Minister of India, Rajnath Singh. This artillery gun made by Bharat Forge Limited in the Indian Army shows here that the Government of India is marching on the Make in India and self-reliant India mission. The main objective of the indigenously made Multi-Terrain Artillery Gun is to equip and strengthen the Indian Army with high technology and advanced equipment. With this artillery gun, the combat skills of the Indian Defence Forges, technical and better performance in combat can be more possible.
Indigenously manufactured Multi-Terrain Artillery Gun is the only gun in the world equipped with 4×4 HMV 155mm 39 calibre gun systems. The weight of this gun is 18 tons and it is capable of being deployed in mountainous areas. It is also equipped with the shoot and scrunch capability, providing advanced technological cub performance and high integration based on the gun’s system.
About Multi-Terrain Artillery Gun:-
- This is the world’s first gun in which the 155mm 39 caliber gun system is based on 4×4 HVM.
- Its sound is very low and it can be easily carried anywhere.
- Shooting and scoot capability are available inside it.
- The maximum weight of the gun is 18 tones.
- This gun is former NATO standard and capable of firing ammunition.
- There is also the ability to carry ammunition on this gun. It can carry up to 18 rounds of ammunition in Zone 5 of India.
- Its offensive capability is very fast, it hits its target in 1.5 minutes during the daytime and 2 minutes at night.
- The height of this gun ranges from -2 to +72. Whereas their traverse is 25 from the right and left.
- The firing rate from this gun is 30 rounds in 30 seconds. While the intensity rate is 12 rounds in 3 minutes and the sustained rate is 42 rounds in 60 minutes.
About Bharat Forge Limited:-
- Like DRDO, Bharat Forge Limited has played a role in providing various types of weapons to India from time to time.The headquarter of this Indian multinational company is located in Pune.
- This company is a technology operator in metal fabrication.Till now the other branches of this company are available at 10 locations across the continents.The purpose of all these companies is to serve a wide range of sectors including automotive, power, wire and gas manufacturing, mining, rail communications.Apart from these services, this company has also improved the army with its skills in sea and aerospace.
- At present, this company knows metals and knows very well how to use them. This company has an investment of about 3 billion US dollars. With the help of this, it is necessary to manufacture the products of metals by giving them better designs, to manufacture tools with advanced technology, to provide better design and better technology to the customers.
- All the tools made by it so far have been included in the army after better testing and they are also working better.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Important Items to carry in SSB Interview 2022. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW