UPSC has released CDS 1/2022 Notification for the recruitment of officers in the Armed Forces. All eligible candidates must apply before 11 Jan 2022. Total 341 vacancies will be filled through the CDS1/2022 Exam. Here we are going to tell you all the required information regarding the CDS 1/2022 Notification so just scroll below to see all the detail of CDS 1 Notification 2022.
Table of Contents
- Application Begin : 22/12/2021
- Last Date of Apply Online : 11/01/2022 Till 06:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 11/01/2022
- Exam Date : 10/04/2022
- Admit Card Available : March 2022
CDS 1/2022 Eligibility:-
According to the CDS 1/2022 Notification, all essential eligibility are given below-
Indian Military Academy( IMA):- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
Indian Naval Academy (INA):- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University.
Air Force Academy (AFA):- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
Officers Training Academy (OTA):- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
- Indian Military Academy( IMA):- 02/01/1999 to 01/01/2004
- Indian Naval Academy (INA):- 02/01/1999 to 01/01/2004
- Air Force Academy (AFA):- 02/01/1999 to 01/01/2004
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) Men and Women:- 02/01/1998 to 01/01/2004
CDS Recruitment Process 2022:-
Every eligible candidate will have to undergo three septs of recruitment which are-
CDS Exam Pattern 1/2022
Information related to the notification and exam pattern of the CDS examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission is given below.
Examinations are conducted for selection in two different departments in the written examination of CDS. In which the following types of topics are asked.
|IMA, INA, and AFA||English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics|
|OTA||English and general knowledge|
- Questions of 500 marks are asked in the written examination. In which written test of 300 marks is done for IMA, INA, And AFA and 200 marks for written test OTA.
- The examination of IMA, INA, and AFA is six hours and the written examination of OTA is 4 hours.
- All the questions asked in the exam are objective type.
- The questions asked in the subject of Mathematics in the question paper are of 10th level while the questions of other subjects are of graduation level.
Exam Pattern for IMA, INA, AFA
|English||2 hours||100 Mark|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 Mark|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100 Mark|
|total||6 hours||300 mark|
Exam pattern for OTA
|English||2 hours||100 marks|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 marks|
|total||4 Hr||200 marks|
Marking scheme in CDS 2021
- Each of the questions in the CDS exam is an objective type.
- Each question has 1 mark
- 0.33 marks are deducted for the wrong answer.
How to apply for CDS 1/2022:-
Just click the below link to apply for the CDS written examination.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the CDS 1/2022 Notification: Eligibility, Age Limit, Last Date of Application. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.