Joining the Indian Army is proud of every girl who wanted to join the defence services. MNS exam is one of the best opportunities for girls who want to join the Indian Army. Here you have to appear for the written exam as well as and personal/panel Interview to qualify for this exam. After selection, you will be appointed as a Chief Nurse in military hospitals. Through this article, we are going to discuss the MNS Panel Interview and how it is conducted.
MNS Panel Interview:-
There is 4-5 panel of officers who will be interviewing you. They will check your serving quality that you are fit for the Indian Army or not. They ask some basic questions like-
- Your family background.
- Tell us about yourself, your strength and weaknesses?
- What is your aim in life?
- Why do you want to join MNS?
- What motivated you to join Indian Defence/ MNS?
- What is your hobby?
- Why you want to be Nurse?
How MNS Panel Interview is conducted?
After qualifying for the MNS Written examination you have to appear for the Panel Interview. You have to face some experienced officer’s questions.
- They will ask some basic questions related to your education family background etc.
- They wanted to check that you can survive in Indian Army culture or not
- They also check that you are brave or not? because in wartime you have to serve at the border or in war situations.
- All the officers will ask questions one by one
- Your interview can be 1 hr or more than that.
So you need to prepare well before going for the final Interview. Major Kalshi Classes provide coaching for all MNS candidates for the Interview. You can Join our digital platform for the preparation of the MNS Panel Interview. Our Ex. officers will judge you and assist you to improve your weakness. So just Join the MKC.
- Download the MKC Learning App for Joining MNS Panel Interview preparation.
MNS Panel Interview Questions
The Interviewer always starts with the personal details such as your name, address, siblings, Father Name etc. and other questions that are related to your personal details. The Questions in any Interview always depends on the Interviewer’s mood. he is free to ask any question. After the persona Information, they may ask you about your journey of MNS (Military Nursing Service) and why you want to join MNS etc.
- How can you serve as the best Military nurse?
- Do you have any previous experience as a nurse in the Military?
- what is your weakness when it comes to being a military nurse?
- What are the responsibility and duties that you are ready to take?
- How to did you prepare for the MNS Exam?
- How did you enhance your knowledge of Military Nurses in the last 1 year?
- Tell us about the recent development and amendments that are made in MNS?
- How passionate you are about being part of a Military family?
- Who is your motivation behind this?
- What if I reject you?
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS Panel Interview:- Know how MNS Panel Interview is conducted |. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW