Hello MNS Aspirants of 2020, Here we MKC is going to tell you everything about the MNS Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Age and Exam Date, You will be able to see all the details for B.Sc Nursing course in Military. Applications are invited from female candidates (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancy in each College.
MNS Application Form 2020, Eligibility, Age and Exam Date:-
The Selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. They shall have to refund the bond money as per the bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the Course, Termination of training or refusal to accept a commission in the MNS if offered. During the training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Subsequent to passing the final year University examination for B Sc (Nursing) Course, the candidates will be offered Commission in the Military Nursing Service subject to medical fitness. The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates. The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year. The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing 06 Colleges by the Universities is as given in the table below.
Vacancy In Collages:-
|Name of Institution||No of|
|CON, AFMC Pune||30|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||30|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20|
MNS Eligibility Conditions:-
Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
Nationality – Citizen of India
Date of Birth – Between 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally
The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
Physical standards –
Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time.
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done.
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm
Detail Medical standard can be seen on the official website:- Click
MNS Exam Date:-
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held on Jan 2020
- On the basis of merit of Written Test, candidates will be called for interview during Apr 2020.
- Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
How to apply for MNS 2020:-
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from Nov 2019 to Dec 2019.
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/-. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate by 3rd week of Dec 2019.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about MNS Application Form 2020, Eligibility, Age and Exam Date. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!