NDA SSB Interview documents:-SSB Interview is a 5-day procedure where the personality of the candidate is assessed on three dimensions namely Psychology, GTO & Interview. Most of the candidates wait for their SSB Interview eagerly and practice a lot but they do not pay much attention to the documentation part which is a precondition to appear in SSB. Before the commencement of the SSB, Interview documentation is done during the time of reporting where candidates need to produce original as well as xerox copies of the documents. Failing to produce any of the required document result in rejection in the documentation.
List of NDA SSB Interview documents:-
- Original copy of the call letter-It is very important to keep two copies of the call letter during the time of reporting. Call letters will be in the form of hard copy or in the form of text message. You can also keep the print out of date selection page and list of SSB date allotment
- Online application form– In some of the entries like direct entries of TES/TGC/SSC-TECH or in other it is must to carry at least one copy of the online application form.
- 10th/12th class Mark sheet and passing certificate-Original Mark sheet of passing certificate of 10th/12th class is must for age proof as well as proof of marks.
- Graduation Marksheet-All year or all semester original mark sheet is must while reporting.
- Graduation degree/Provisional degree– If a candidate is going through graduate entry he must carry his/her degree or in case of non-possession of degree you must have provisional degree issued by the college.
- Bonafide certificate for the final year students to be authorized by Principal of the School/College
- NCC Certificate (If applicable)-There are some entries where NCC Certificate is must and in other entries it is optional.
- Commercial Pilot License (If applicable)-Some of the entries like AFCAT gives weightage to the candidates who possess commercial pilot license. For those entries it is must to carry CPL in original.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities-Original certificate of extra-curricular activities are to be kept in SSB as a proof.
- Original Ticket-If you are eligible for travelling allowance it is mandatory to produce the original copy of ticket or print out of the ticket in case of online reservation. No text message and mail copy of the ticket will be given weightage.
- Risk certificate- If you are below the age group of 18 then you will have to get the risk certificate duly signed by parents/guardians.
- Passport size photos-20 Passport Size Colour Photographs (with light coloured shirt against white background)
NOTE- Candidates are advised to keep two Xerox copies of the above NDA SSB Interview documents.
Documents to be filled in SSB Interview
- Identification form-This form comprises of basic details like name, address, identification mark, phone number, address, photo etc.
- Travelling allowance form
- Risk certificate
- Score Card- Basic details of the candidates which is further forwarded to Assessors for filling SSB score
- PIQ Form-PIQ stands for personal information questionnaire in which candidates are supposed to fill some details like Name, family background, educational background, hobbies, interests, extra- curricular activities, responsibilities held, previous attempts etc.
Covid 19 Guidelines for SSB Interview 2021
1. Candidates will have the Aarogya Setu app installed on their phones prior to leaving the home station for the selection centre. A screenshot of having green status on the said app will be taken prior to leaving home. The same will be checked at the time of reporting at the selection centre.
2. Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment zones.
3. All the candidates will carry a Covid-19 negative certificate from an ICMR Approved lab, not more than two days old before leaving the home. Candidates will be in possession of Covid-19 free/negative certificates duly signed by a registered medical practitioner in case he is not in possession of an ICMR approved Covid-19 test report.
4. All candidates will carry and submit a Covid-19 ‘No Risk Certificate’ before coming for SSB. In the case of minors, the same is to be signed by their parents/Natural Guardians.
5. Candidates having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from his/her home station.
6. Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the Rxn area and will not be allowed for stage-1 screening.
7. Wear a mask all the time and before putting on the mask, clean your hand with soap and water. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use the single-use mask.
8. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hand with soap and water during the verification of documents and prior to appearing for the tests.
9. Maintain at least one meter / three feet) the distance amongst each other. Also no congregation of more than three assessors/ staff under any circumstances.
10. Don’t touch your body parts on any surface unnecessarily.
11. Maintain good respiratory hygiene ie cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately in the covered dustbin and wash your hand with soap and water.
12. Inform and seek immediate medical attention in case of fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
13. Finally, be supportive, be careful, be alert and be safe.
MKC Offline SSB Interview Classes Speciality
A handful of reasons as to why aspirants should join us for the preparation of SSB –
- We are India’s Oldest and Largest Armed Forces Preparatory Institute. Established in 2008 by Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh, Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. has over 14 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the Indian Armed Forces.
- It is a common fact now that every 21st officer in the Indian Armed forces has been a student of Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd.
- Infrastructure: Our campus provides unmatched infrastructure which is spread over 10 acres in lush green, pollution free, competitive environment with the presence of an on-campus hostel and mess. Our air-conditioned classrooms are well supported by modern audio-visual technological aids and 24/7 electricity.
- Faculty: The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for NDA/SSB administer students with the proper amount of knowledge and the right guidance to get best possible results in the exam. Students are taught alongside with permanent faculty member’s not part-time officers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- Physical Fitness: We conduct physical training every Sunday till dawn on Madan Mohan Malviya Stadium (MMM), Allahabad under the guidance of well trained physicals experts offering a fully equipped Football ground, Basketball court, Volley ball court, Cricket field and Badminton court along with a fully scaled and a dedicated Obstacle course to encourage physical fitness among candidates as maintaining endurance and stamina is the key to clear SSB interviews.
- GTO and Physical Training: The GTO ground at Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. is pertinently located in the lap of “Triveni Sangam” (Fafamau Allahabad). In a sprawling one acres Training Ground, a total of two PGTs, two HGTs, ten Command Tasks, Final Group Task, ten Individual Obstacles and all six obstacle courses of snake race built to 100% specifications are available here.
- Medical Check-up Camp: We organise medical check-up on regular interval for students where they can undergo for various Tests by skilled & highly acclaimed doctors.
- Screening & Psychology: We provide high quality, personalized care to all students, while also providing consultation to them regarding mental health concerns.
- SSB Interview– SSB Interview Course at Major Kalshi Classes is a tight scheduled course which provides rigorous practice for multiple tests conducted in all the 5 days of SSB Interview. It is perfect amalgamation for students opting for both 6 Month Written Exam Course and SSB Interview Course.
- Sports Meet- Major Kalshi Classes organizes annual sports meet to energize enthusiasm and develop competitive spirit among the students.
- Fully equipped library: We offers the facility of a fully equipped library offering 1000+ relevant and important books pertaining to the syllabus of the examination and competitive exam preparation. Students can issue these books for self study, revision, practice etc.
- Hostel: MKC is concerned about the accommodation problem of the outstation candidates. Keeping in view this fact we extend lodging and boarding facility to the candidates at reasonable rates. These hostel rooms are well furnished with all basic amenities.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the List of Required Documents to Carry for NDA SSB Interview. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW