Step By Step Process To Join Indian Army for Technical Graduate Course
Application forms are issued every year for the graduate candidates in the Indian Armed Forces for the Technical Graduate Course. Through this application form, many candidates from all over the country join the Indian Army and prepare for graduation in the technical field. Through today’s article, we are going to give you information about the technical graduate course to be organized to join the Indian Armed Forces. Through this application, you will get step-by-step detailed information on how you can join the Indian Army.
Join Indian Army for Technical Graduate Course
To submit the application form in the technical graduate course conducted by the Indian Army, the candidates have to prepare for each stage, and their knowledge is also required. Through this application form filled on 4 January 2022, candidates who have completed their engineering graduate course on Permanent Commission will be inducted into the Indian Army.
The preparation for the Technical Graduate Course syllabus is done at the Indian Military Academy. After taking training in this institute, candidates are inducted into the Indian Army on technical posts. The preparation of the syllabus of the Technical Graduate Course filled in the year 2022 will start from July 2022. This course will be completed at the Indian Military Academy located in Dehradun. Let us now inform you how you can increase your step with the Indian Army through How to Join the Indian Army for Technical Graduate.
Short information About TGC Entry
Let us first provide you with general information about the technical graduate course of the Indian Army. In the given table you can see detailed information about TGC.
|Exam Name||Technical Graduate Scheme Entry|
|Conduct by||Indian Army|
|Type of Entry||Graduates Based|
|Applied By||Engineering Degree Carrier Candidates|
|Course Start From||Every Year (For 2022 – July 2022)|
|Types of Commission||At Starting:- Grant of Commission|
After Complete Course:- Permanent Commission
After One Year in Service:- Ante Date Seniority
|Starting Salary||56,100-1,77,500 / month|
Step By Step Process To Join Indian Army for Technical Graduate
Now we will tell you how to join the Indian Army through Technical Graduate Course for the candidates who have completed their technical studies in the Indian Army. Providing step-by-step process information on this topic.
- Filling the application form
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Conduct of Interview
- Physical and Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Filling the application form
To join the Technical Graduate Course in the Indian Army, candidates have to fill out the application form for the Technical Graduate Course conducted by the Indian Army. The application forms are conducted annually. To fill out this application form, candidates have to fulfil the following criteria.
- Nationality: –
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be:
(i) a citizen of India.
(ii) A subject of Bhutan
(iii) A subject of Nepal
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 to permanently settle in India.
- Age Limit: – A candidate must not be below 20 years and above 27 years.
Note: – Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
- Educational Qualification: – The candidate must have an engineering degree to fill out this application form. Such candidates can also fill these application forms who are studying in the final semester of pursuing an engineering degree. After selection, such candidates will be required to submit their degree documents within 14 weeks of the commencement of the course.
- Vacancies: – Various Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
Steps to apply Application form:-
There is no change in the process of filling the TGC application form to be conducted by the Indian Army. Every year, the way the process of filling the application form is done by the students, the same process will have to be done by the candidates in filling this application form also.
- Application for the Indian Army TGC Entry would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, before submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having applied.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
Shortlisting of Application form:-
- Integrated Head Quarter of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on the cut-off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centers
- Allahabad (UP)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Kapurthala (Punjab).
- Call letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
SSB Conduct of Interview:-
- Before receiving the call letter for the SSB interview, candidates have to select the SSB centers for the SSB interview.
- Candidates can choose the dates of SSB and allotment of centers as per their option.
- After receiving the call letter and allotting the center to the shortlisted candidates, they have to appear at their center on the scheduled date.
- Where the candidates do not have to go through the two-stage selection process. During the first phase, the screening test and document verification of the candidates are done.
- Those candidates who are not successful in this stage are returned home on the same day itself. The remaining candidates have to ensure their success by completing different types of tasks at the SSB center for the next 5 days.
- After successful completion of 5 day SSB interview, candidates are sent for the Technical Graduate Course at Indian Military Academy Dehradun.
Physical and Medical Test:-
After clearing the Screening Test, the candidates who are selected for the second stage will be required to undergo different types of tasks and physical and medical tests within 5 days of the SSB interview. You can click on the link given below to know in detail the procedure for prescribed medical standards in Army Officers. Apart from this, you can also get information about medical standards by visiting the official website of the Indian Army.
Final Merit List: – Any candidate who clears the SSB interview and is physically and medically fit. The final merit list of the candidates is prepared. After which the joining letter is provided to them for the training.
In today’s article, we gave you detailed information about the technical graduate to join the Indian Army. By following the above steps, you can work in technical positions even while getting an engineering degree in the Indian Army. It is expected that the candidates who have a technical degree and wish to join the Indian Army. All those candidates will be ready to serve the country and make their careers in the Indian Army by filling out this application form.
If you are also trying to prepare to join Indian Armed Forces or Indian Army, then enrol yourself in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute today. In this coaching institute, apart from the academic program of the examination, you are also prepared for the SSB interview to be conducted in the army.MKC Health Care Center has also been set up to keep the candidates physically and medically fit and to perform better in the medical tests. All the stages of the SSB interview are prepared by the retired officers of the Indian Army. So today without wasting any time join MKC to prepare for your exam and make your career better. For more information, you can call on the mobile number given below or visit the official website to get your enrollment done soon.
Frequently Asked Question:-
Yes, by getting an engineering degree, you can fill out the application form for the technical graduate course in the Indian Army.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and the maximum 27 years to fill the application form for Technical Graduate Course.
The technical graduate course is considered direct recruitment. After the submission of the application form, there is no written examination in it.