JAG Entry SSB Date Selection Link is open Now
JAG Entry SSB Date Selection Link is open Now:- Friends, The date of SSB interview of the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) to be held for the post of Advocate in the Indian Army has been released. The Army has released the date for SSB interview to be held in April 2021 for the 26th course of Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry). Candidates who had filled the application form for Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) can download their SSB interview admit card by visiting the official website of the Indian Army. Below, we are giving you information about the SSB interview for Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry). Apart from this, you are giving information about the process of viewing this SSB interview date and centre from the army’s official website.
JAG Entry SSB Date Selection Link is open Now
Table of Contents
Links to the SSB date selection for the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) issued by the Indian Army in the year 2020 have been released. Through the steps given below, you can download the SSB date of the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry), and attend the SSB interview by visiting the centers ensured by the Commission. Follow the steps given below for SSB date information: –
- First of all, log on to the Army’s official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the main page, you have to click on the option “Notification for all SSB date entries”.
- After clicking, you will be asked some general information on the new page. Such as – Course Name, Current Course, Date of Birth, Name of the candidate.
- After filling the above information, click Submit.
- Your SSB date and admit card will be downloaded in PDF form.
If you are looking for the best books for SSB interview preparation. So today you can visit the official website of Major Kalshi Classes and get the books related to SSB Preparation sitting at home. Links to books related to SSB are given below. You can order direct books by clicking on the given link. To get more information for SSB dates and SSB preparations, see below.
Ineligible criteria in Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) medical test
Due to some of the common diseases given below, candidates are considered ineligible to join Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry). Therefore, candidates are advised to get a test done for the treatment of all these people before appearing in the Medical Test of Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry).
- Wax deposition in ears.
- Underweight or overweight
- Chest size is not correct
- Nasal bone curvature
- Candidates with hydrocele or phimosis
Objection due to internal and external diseases
Due to the internal and external diseases given below, candidates are not selected in the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) Medical Test.
- Enlarged liver
- If the candidate is suffering from hunchback.
- Candidates suffering from knee pain
- Hernia-prone candidates
- Candidates suffering from skin diseases
- Scoliosis candidates
- Any type of disease in the abdomen
- When suffering from heart and blood related diseases
- In the presence of any disease in the urine.
- Flat Feet
Physical Standards for Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry)
- height and weight: The minimum height for men is 157.5 cm and 46 kg weight and for female candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg.
- Visual standard:- For male candidates, better distance vision (right) should be 6/6 for eyes and 6/9 for poor eyes.
|height and weight (For men)
|Minimum height, 157.5 cm Weight: – 46 kg
|height and weight (For ladies)
|Minimum height, 152 cm Weight: – 42 kg
|6/6 (correct) 6/9 (bad)
Documents for JAG Entry Admission Selection
- A copy of the print out of the application form was self signed and self attested.
- A Copy of certificate of matriculation (10th) / equivalent for proof of age.
- Copy of 12th grade certificate and marksheet.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree / LLB / LLM degree (in case of having LLB degree three years after graduation).
- LLB Degree / Copy of Final Degree.
- Copy of marks sheet for all years / semesters.
- Copy of registration with certificate from Bar Council of India / State or College / University.
- All the above certificates required in the original. The original document returned after verification at the service selection board. The candidature of the candidate, who does not take the above documents for SSB interview, those SSB interview will be canceled.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to keep a second copy of the printout of the online application.
Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) training
- Selected candidates sent for training (according to their status in the last order of merit) at the Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai.
- Candidates will neither allowed to marry during the period of training nor will they be allowed to live with parents / guardians. Candidates should not marry until they have completed full training at OTA, Chennai.
- All candidates who successfully complete training at OTA, Chennai. He awarded “Postgraduate Diploma in Defense Management and Strategic Studies” by Madras University.
Salary and allowances
All candidates are giving a stipend of Rs 21,000 / -. On completion of the training he will appointed to the rank of lieutenant. The army provides free medical facilities, canteen facilities, ration, mess / club / sports facilities, housing, car / housing loans at a discounted rate, and furnace by the government, for self and dependents.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) SSB interview to be held in the year 2021?
Answer:- The date of Judge Advocate General’s SSB interview has confirmed in April 2021.
- What courses will be held in the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) of 2021?
Answer:- Through the year 2021 SSB interview, the candidates selected for the 26th course of Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry).
- What are the documents required by the Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry)?
Answer:- The documents required for Judge Advocate General Entry (JAG Entry) are written above in the article.
- How many days of training is in a JAG Entry?
Answer:- Under the Judge Advocate Entry, candidates imparted training at the 49-week OTA in Chennai.
- How much stipend given to the candidates after training?
Answer:- After the training, the government gives a stipend of ₹ 21000 per month of the candidate.