Indian Navy Sports and Law Notification 2023 Out
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
The merit list would be compiled based on SSB scores. Candidates who pass the medical test will be appointed based on the available slots at the entrance.
Applications are requested from eligible unmarried men and women for the issuance of a Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (Sports and Law) of the Indian Navy under the Naval Orientation Course beginning in June 2023 (AT 23) at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must meet the Government of India’s nationality requirements.
Indian Navy Sports and Law Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Here is an overview of the Indian Navy SSC Sports Vacancy.
|Indian Navy Executive Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Official Website||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC Executive (Law & Sports)|
|Application Start Date||13th January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28th January 2023|
Indian Navy Sports and Law Notification 2023
The candidates can download the Navy and Sports Notification from the link below:
Indian Navy Executive Vacancy 2023
|Indian Navy Executive Vacancy 2023|
|SSC Executive (Law)||02|
|SSC Executive (Sports)||02|
Indian Navy Sports & Law Eligibility Criteria
The various vacancies for the post of SSC executive in the sports and law department will require the fulfilment of the following eligibility criteria. Both men and women can apply online for various Sports and Law Vacancies.
SSC Executive (Law)
(a) A degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under the Advocates Act,1961, with a minimum of 55% mark.
(b) Candidates applying for this entry should be from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India.
SSC Executive (Sports)
Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field from a recognized university. Candidates with a Diploma in Sports Coaching from the National Institute of Sports and an M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority during shortlisting for SSB.
A candidate should have participated in Athletics/ Swimming at Senior Level National Championships/ Games.
For SSC Executive (law) and SSC executive (sports) profile the candidates must be born between 02nd July 1996 to 1st July 2001 and not beyond that.
Indian Navy Law & Sports Apply Online Link
The candidates can click on the button below to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
Indian Navy Law and Sports Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix the cut-off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Candidates are to download the call-up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidates in their application). Any correspondence regarding the change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call-up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of the call-up letter.
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3-tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring a photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
- For Sports only. Candidates will compete on open merit for selection. Preliminary screening of applications, received from all candidates, will be on the basis of marks obtained.
Indian Navy Law and Sports Training
- Candidates will be commissioned as Sub Lieutenants.
- Selected students will attend the Indian Naval Academy at Ezhimala, Kerala, for a Naval Orientation Course.
- Training is only available to unmarried individuals. Any candidate who is discovered to have married or married while in training will be expelled from service and subject to disciplinary action. The government must return the candidate’s entire wages and allowances, as well as any additional expenses incurred by the candidate.
- If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/she must reimburse the cost of training in whole or in part, as determined by the government, as well as all money received from the government as salary and allowances.