The online application process for Indian Navy MR for April Batch 2020 brings 400 vacancies. This process is started from 26th July 2019 to 1st August 2019. If you have ever dreamt to be a part of Indian Navy, this opportunity is perfect for you. Here, in this blog, we bring complete details about Indian Navy MR Selection Procedure. Before this, you should know that – To apply for Indian Navy MR entry, you need to be 10th class passed. Click here to check the complete notification for Indian Navy MR 2019.
The above link provides complete details about the eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, and how to apply. Go through the details properly and apply for the post before 1st August 2019.
Indian Navy MR Selection Procedure
Table of Contents
The selection process is based on State wise merit of performance in Computer Based Examination, Physical Fitness Test, and Fitness in Medical Exam.
Computer Based Examination
Computer based exam for Matric Recruits is based on the below-given aspects:
|Mode of Exam
|Number of Questions
|Marks of each question
|Type of Questions
|Science and Mathematics
Physical Fitness Test – Indian Navy MR Selection Procedure
It is mandatory to qualify this round. This test consists of
- 6 KM run in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups
- 10 Push ups
- Minimum height should be 157 cms.
- Chest and weight should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion should be 5 cms.
- Each candidate should have good physical health and mental health and they should be free from all defects and diseases.
- Firstly, candidates will be called for a preliminary medical exam. After that, final enrollment medical exam will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are fit will be enrolled. Unfit candidates can appeal, if they want, within 21 days to INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam.
Vision Standards – Indian Navy MR Selection Procedure
- Better eye should be 6/6 and worse eye should be 6/9 without glasses.
- Better eye and worse eye both should be 6/6 with glasses.
Permanent tattoos will be allowed only on the inner face of forearms.
Hope, the above blog provides complete details about Indian Navy MR Selection Procedure. As the last date to apply is not over yet, if you are eligible, simply apply for the Indian Navy MR post. To prepare for the Navy MR exam, enroll yourself in Major Kalshi Classes and crack the exam in the best possible manner. Good Luck!
If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips, and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.