Navy MR Merit List – The Indian Navy has uploaded the Merit List of Navy MR April batch. Navy MR Merit List was uploaded on 21/02/19. Remember, that this Merit List contains the name of those candidates who have applied for the post of STEWARDS, CHEFS AND HYGIENISTS from 18 Jun 18 to 01 Jul 18 on its Navy MR online form.
The Link is provided below of the Merit List. Candidates can download this for further use.
Note that this Navy MR Merit List is made on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations
Pay & Allowances | Navy MR
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100).
- In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Training | Navy MR
- The training for the course will commence in April 2019, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
- Discharge as Unsuitable. Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 15 years.
We hope that this article should’ve provided you with great details about Navy MR Merit List.
For any other enquiries, visit
- our official website
- at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, visit out Youtube account.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.