There are many ways to join the Indian Navy like NDA, CDS, INET, etc. But for the candidates who want to join the B.Tech course of the Indian Navy after 12th pass then there is 10+2 B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Navy Notification 2020, You can join this course of Indian Navy right after your 12th. In this article, we will discuss details of this examination and we will discuss the Indian Navy B.tech course eligibility Criteria, Navy B.tech Age limit, selection procedure of Indian Navy B.tech course or Indian Navy B.tech course selection procedure, promotion in Indian Navy B.tech entry, Pay and allowances of Indian Navy B.tech Entry Cadets and at last we will discuss the complete procedure of the How to apply for Indian Navy B.tech course etc.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme Notification 2020
Table of Contents
This is the Cadet Entry Scheme of the Indian Navy in which the candidates will be selected for the B.tech course in the Indian Navy. they will be trained according to the Navy demands and following Indian Navy procedures etc. They will be awarded an Engineering degree after the training. let’s discuss the selection procedure of the Indian navy 10+2 B.tech entry.
Navy B.tech course Selection Procedure:-
- The candidate will not have to appear for the written exam, selection of the candidates would be based on the JEE marks, on the base of the JEE marks Indian Navy Board will declare the cutoff.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their
E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised
to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID until the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
Navy B.tech course eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy B.tech Entry is very less. the candidate just need physics and mathematics at 10+2 level. Indian Navy B.tech eligibility complete details read further:
- Only Unmarried Candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Only Candidates can apply who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2019 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) 2019 All India Rank.
Navy B.tech Age limit:-
Navy B.tech Age limit as follows-
- Candidate must be born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003.
- No age relaxation will be given to any Caste or Community.
Promotion in Indian Navy B.tech Entry:-
Once you reach the Academy (Indian Naval Academy) Your Promotion will completely depend on your training, behavior, and performance. once you passed out from the academy you will be posted as Sub Lieutenant. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
Pay and allowances of Indian Navy B.tech Entry Cadets:-
This is the topic for another day, but then I will explain to little but about this. there is nothing which you will not get in the navy from tip to top everything will be given by the Indian Navy. Even the Indian Navy pays for your haircut also.
Right after your training, you will be posted as a Sub Lieutenant and the basic pay of this post is between 57500/- to 177500/-. it also depends on the area of your posting. and except that you will get:-
Group Insurance & Gratuity:- A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
Leave Entitlements:- After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the TrainingPolicy in force
Sports & Adventure:-. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
How to apply for Indian Navy B.tech course:-
To apply for the How to apply for Indian Navy B.tech course. Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The procedure for applying online is explained below. See How to apply for Navy B.tech?
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep
the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme Notification 2020. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.