Indian Navy has released the vacancy for the B.tech Course entry. If you are in the 12th with Physics and Mathematics and want to pursue your career in the Indian Navy as Engineer Officer, you can apply for this. Today here in this article, I will share with you guys Navy B.tech Entry Cutoff 2019 or B.tech entry cutoff of Indian Navy, How to Prepare for Indian Navy B.tech entry 2020 or how to qualify for SSB interview Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry, previous year cutoff of Indian Navy B.tech entry, Expected Cutoff for Navy B.tech entry 2020 for the complete details about the Cutoff read our Full article. I have already written an article over the Completes procedure of Joining Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2020. you can click on the link given below to know the complete procedure of Joining the Indian Navy.
Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry cutoff 2019
Either its Defence exam or Any other competitive exam cutoff always plays a great role selection, due to high competition in India, Indian Navy can not select all the passed candidate Indian Navy B.tech Entry is complete depends on your JEE marks. on the basis of the student’s marks scored in JEE mains, Indian Navy board declared the Cutoffs for the candidates here we will discuss the previous year cutoff of Indian Navy B.tech entry.
Download Book For SSB Interview:-
Previous Year Cutoff of Indian Navy B.tech Entry
The last application was available for the B.tech in 2019 Previous Year Cutoffs of Indian Navy B.tech entry. A candidate who had scored 35-50 marks in JEE mains were called for the SSB. that cannot be the same all the time. selection of the candidates depends on the 3 factors:-
- The number of candidates applied for the B.tech Entry.
- There are only 200 seats available in the Indian Naval Academy for the B.tech entry. so only the top 200 will be preferred.
- So the 20 times of his Intake will be called for the SSB, around 4000 candidates will be called fo the SSB, only 200 candidates will be selected in SSB. once you reach for the SSB, your marks would not matter, you just have to clear SSB that’s it.
As experts say if your rank in under 4 lakhs or you have scored close to 50 marks in JEE mains, you will be selected for the SSB.
How to Prepare for Indian Navy B.tech entry 2020 or how to qualify for SSB interview Navy 10+2 B.tech entry.
In order to Prepare for Indian Navy B.tech entry 2020, how to qualify for SSB interview Navy 10+2 B.tech entry read the following point below:-
- First, Indian Navy B.tech entry is based on the JEE marks, so try to score good marks in JEE mains (Atleast 45-50 marks)
- Once you clear the declared cutoff, you will be called for the SSB Interview.
- Now you have to clear the SSB Interview, this can be tougher than JEE mains. you have to show your best for the Selection.
- After you clear the SSB interview, you are 80% selected, now you have to face the Indian Navy Medical Board.
- After you clear the Medical, there would be AIR (All India Rank). you have to clear this too also.
Expected Cutoff for Navy B.tech entry 2020
As per the previous year cutoff, Expected Cutoff 2020, candidates who had scored 35-50 marks in JEE mains exam were qualified for the SSB 2019. as per the average report of the all the year, if you have scored close to 50 marks in JEE mains, you can clear the cutoff and will be qualified for the SSB Interview. I would suggest you score more than 50 marks for the clear cutoff. Thanks hope this was helpful to you.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Cutoff 2019,| Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Cut Off |. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW