Indian Coast Guard Salary 2022
Table of Contents
For a number of positions, the Indian Coast Guard is accepting applications. All applicants should be aware of every aspect of the exam, including the pay, before submitting their applications. The salary for the position of Navik in the Indian Coast Guard is between Rs 22,000 and Rs 25,000.
The pay level ranges from 3 to 8 depending on the position. Other bonuses and privileges that come with working with the Indian Coast Guard in addition to a respectable monthly income also contribute to the profitable nature of the positions. To learn more about the Indian Coast Guard’s pay and other information, read this article.
Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Salary
The Indian Coast Guard Navik’s pay scale and Yantrik’s pay scale are discussed in the table below:
- When it comes to a Navik officer’s pay structure, applicants will start with basic pay of INR 21,700 (Pay level-3) and no grade pay.
- In the case of Yantrik officers, the basic pay is INR 29,200 (Pay level-5) with a grade pay of INR 6,200.
Here is the salary of Indian Coast Guard salary for Yantrik, navik GD, and the domestic branches.
|Indian Coast Guard Post||Annual Salary (excluding allowances)|
|Assistant Commandant||INR 6,84,000|
Indian Coast Guard Salary, Perks, and Benefits
Now that we have established the salary structure for all of its posts, let’s look at the benefits and other compensation that the Indian Coast Guard receives for all of its roles. Also, the benefits and special rights offered to Indian Coast Guard officers are listed below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/ DB
- Free rationing is available.
- You and your family will receive free medical care.
- Government housing is available.
- Employees are entitled to 45 paid vacation days and 8 unpaid days per year.
- Go on a break Travel discounts for you and your family.
- You will get a pension and a gratuity when you retire.
- There is a canteen service offered.
- Existence of a loan
- After retirement, the ECHS still offers health services.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
- Also free are family and self-rationing.
- Accommodations are provided by the government.
- An annual maximum of 8 days of unpaid leave and 45 days of paid leave are allowed.
- Discounts on travel are available for family and self-funded PF schemes, as well as a gratuity upon retirement.
- Facilities for loans and the canteen are available.
- You will be qualified for ECHS (Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme) medical coverage following retirement.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB/ GD Yantrik Salary 2022 – FAQs
Q. What is the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/ DB basic salary?
Ans. The basic pay for Navik (GD) and Navik (DB) is INR 21,700/-, according to a recently issued official notification (pay level-3).
Q. What is Indian Coast Guard Yantrik’s basic salary?
Ans. A Yantrik officer’s basic salary (pay level-5) in the Indian Coast Guard is INR 29,200/- plus INR 6,200/- as Dearness Allowance.