In order to join the Indian Army as a Soldier, you need to appear for the Indian Army Rally Bharti. Here in this article, I will cover the complete details about the recent Bharti of Soldiers in the Indian Army. In the various districts, the direct Bharti is about to be conducted and you need to have some eligibility criteria for soldiers to appear for the Examination. To get complete details about the Soldiers Barti in the Indian Army and their eligibility criteria to appear for the Bharti. I have given all the details regarding this, you can check the complete articles below:
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Indian Army Rally Bharti From 25 May to 15 June in various Districts:
Basically, the selection of the soldiers in the Indian Army is done through the Direct Bharti Recruitment. One will have to appear for the Physical Fitness Test and this test is tough to clear because the shortlisting of the candidates is done through this and after that, the selected candidates will appear for the Medical Examination and then Common Entrance Examination, etc.
Now let’s see the complete selection Process and Eligibility Criteria that are required to appear for the examination. check the complete details below:
List of District where Army Rally Bharti will conduct:-
- Gautam Buddh Nagar
Students who are from these area can apply from the 25 may to join the Army Rally bharti.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Rally Bharti:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
For the GD( General Duty):
- A candidate must have passed at least 10 classes with 45% from the state board or central Board.
- The Age of the candidate must be between 17.5 years old to 23 years old.For the Clerk:
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics, etc.
- The Age of the candidate must be between 17.5 years old to 23 years old.For the Nursing Assistant:
- A candidate must have passed Intermediate with Physics and Biology with minimum 50% marks from any recognized Board.
- The Age of the candidate must be between 17.5 years old to 23 years old.For the Tradesman:
- A candidate who has passed class 8th is eligible to apply for this. there are no minimum marks criteria. A candidate just needs to be pass in the Examination.
- The Age of the candidate must be between 17.5 years old to 23 years old.
Minimum Height 162 CM for Clerk and 170 CM for all other trades.
Min Chest 77 cm (5 CM expansion),
Minimum Weight 50 Kg
In the Medical Examination, A candidate internal and external Body parts and Organs will be tested like Liver, Kidney, heart, etc.
Selection Process of Army Rally Bharti:
The selection of the candidates is done through the tests. A candidate will appear for the following examination and will have to clear these phases of selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
One will have to appear for the Physical Fitness Test and all the candidates who will clear this phase will appear for the medical Examination and then at last common Entrance Examination.
Important dates for Army Rally Bharti:
According to the recent news, The Army Rally Bharti is about to be conducted in Meerut, Bijnor, Muzzafarpur, Saharanpur, Moradabad, Baghpat and Shamli. All the candidates from these districts are eligible to appear for the Bharti. To Appear for this Bharti one must match with the following eligibility Criteria that I have given above.
- Bharti Begins from 25th May 2020
- Last Date of Bharti: 15 June 2020
How to apply for Army Rally Bharti:
A Candidate who are eligible for this, they can go to the official website of the Indian Army to apply for this. www.joinindianarmy.co
- Go to the official Website of the Indian Army
- Click on Notification of the Direct Army Rally Bharti
- You will get a complete Application form.
- Fill the form carefully and mention all the details that are asked to fill.
- You may also need to attach some documents also like High School Marksheet, Aadhar Card, etc.
- You must have a scanned form of the documents.
- After completing the form and now you have to submit the form fees.
- You can also take print of the Application form.
Once the application form process is completed and closed. All the candidates whose form will get selected, they will get Admit Card on their email. You have to carry that Admit Card to appear for the Physical Fitness Test.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Indian Army Rally Bharti From 25 May to 15 June in various Districts or Indian Army Direct Bharti. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Indian Army Direct Bharti. Various Bharti of Indian Army.FOLLOW