Important Physics Questions for NDA Exam.
Important Physics Questions for NDA Exam:- Friends, when we talk about the NDA exam, the question definitely comes to our mind that what subjects will be asked in the written examination of NDA. For which we collect information about all subjects related to the NDA examination. And try to make sure that we have information about all the topics asked in each subject. So, today, through this article of ours, we give you information about one of the most important subjects in the NDA exam. At the same time, you will also be informed that what important questions are asked from the subject of physics.
In the NDA exam, the candidates are asked questions based on the CBSE syllabus. In which candidates have questions from the subject of Physics in the 11th and 12th exam topics. In today’s article, we will give you information about all the topics related to Physics in the CBSE syllabus and questions required for NDA. So let’s start and give you information about important physics questions.
Important Physics Questions for NDA Exam.
Physics is also an important subject in the NDA examination. The preparation of which, the candidate has to read the books of class 11th and 12th. If candidates study their 11th and 12th standard books exclusively, then they do not face any kind of problem in the NDA exam. Nevertheless, we are giving you information about all the important questions asked in NDA.
- A liquid is placed in a single glass container. Which of the following statements is correct with respect to the force charged by the column also on the basis of tax.
- Pressure depends on the area depending on the beaker.
- Pressure depends on the height of the fluid column.
- Pressure does not depend on the density of the material.
- Pressure neither depends on the area of the base nor on the height of the fluid column.
- Which of the following statements regarding the movement of sound waves is not correct?
- Sound waves can pass through the water.
- Sound waves can pass through the air.
- Sound waves can pass through steel.
- Sound waves can pass through a vacuum.
- The curvature of a spherical mirror is the correct relation between radius R and focus distance f. (Important Physics Questions)
- R= f
- R= 2f
- R= 3f
- R= 4f
- A lemon placed inside a glass in a glass appears larger than its actual size. What is the reason for this?
- Reflection of light
- Scattering of light
- Refraction of light
- Polarization of light
- What is the name of the scientist who used the prism of glass for the first time to get the spectrum of sunlight?
- Sir CV Raman
- Isaac Newton
- Lord Rayleigh
- S. Chandrasekhar
- Light enters the eye through a thin membrane. What is this membrane called? (Important Physics Questions)
- An industrial refrigerator that uses 5 kW of power when it operates for 10 hours a day for 30 days. What will be the value of energy to operate. (Given energy expenditure per kilowatt-hour is ₹ 4)
- ₹ 600
- ₹ 6000
- ₹ 1200
- ₹ 1500
- Which of the following statements regarding the magnetic field is not correct.
- A magnetic field is a direction in which more magnitude occurs.
- The magnetic field is a linear close curve.
- Magnetic field lines are open curves.
- No two magnetic field lines intersect.
- In an incandescent electric bulb, the fibre of the bulb is made of which metal. (Important Physics Questions)
- Which one of the following is not a unit of energy?
- Newton meter
- Kilogram Newton per the second square
- A metallic wire with a resistance of 20 ohms is cut into two equal halves in length. These lions have since been added in parallel. What will be the resistance of this parallel combination? (Important Physics Questions)
- 20 ohm
- 10 ohm
- 5 ohm
- 15 ohm
- Which one of the following statements is not correct about sound.
- Sound moves at a slower rate than the speed of light.
- Sound waves are transverse waves.
- Sound waves are longitudinal waves.
- Humid air moves faster than dry air
- When a short circuit condition occurs, the current in the circuit …..
- It becomes Zero.
- Remains constant
- Grows adequately.
- Keeps changing at random.
- A device used to detect the presence of electric current in a circuit.
- The efficiency of a lens is +2.0 diopters. Which of the following statements is true for the lens.
- The lens is concave and its focus distance is 0.5 m.
- The lens is convex and has a focus distance of 2.0 m.
- The lens is convex and its focus distance is 0.5 m.
- The lens is concave and has a focus distance of 2.0 m.
- In the case of a concave mirror, if an object is placed between the main focus and the pole of the mirror, then which of the following statements about reflection is not correct. (Important Physics Questions)
- The image will be virtual.
- The image will be enlarged and magnified.
- The image will form at infinity.
- The image will be straight.
- Which of the following can charge an electrical resistor.
- Electric current
- Static electrical
- Magnetic Field
- Gravitational field
- The melting point of iron can be any of the following.
- 25 ° C
- 37 ° C
- 500 ° C
- 1500 ° C
- The focal length of a sighted lens of a telescope is 50 centimetres. If the magnification of the far viewer is 25 then the focal length of the ophthalmic lens is. (Important Physics Questions)
- 12.5 centimetres 5
- 2 centimetres
- 10 centimetres
- What is a black hole?
- A giant black star whose acceleration due to gravity on its surface is zero.
- A star, which is normalized by the cause of gravity on its surface.
- A star, which has broken in itself and which has more reason for gravity on its surface.
- A star, which has broken in itself and whose acceleration due to gravity on a surface is zero.
So friends, as you all saw that Important Physics Questions for NDA Exam are asked through lens and electricity. To get more marks in the NDA exam, a candidate must follow the 12th standard syllabus in full. Stayed with us to purchase and get information related to important educational items like practice books and mock tests for NDA exams.
Frequently Asked question
- Have NDA exam applications been filled?
Answer:- Yes, NDA application forms have been filled till 19 January.
- Which subjects are important in the NDA exam?
Answer:- Chemistry, Physics, English, and Mathematics are important subjects in the NDA examination.
- Can candidates who have passed the 12th standard in biology appear in the NDA exam?
Answer:- No, candidates who have passed the 12th standard in biology appear in the NDA exam.
- Where to prepare for NDA?
Answer:- To prepare for NDA, the candidate should get enrolled in Major Kalshi Classes which is located in Allahabad.
- Is the NDA exam negative marking?
Answer:- Yes, the NDA examination has negative marking.