How to Prepare Army GD? Tips to Prepare for Army GD Soldier.
In order to become General Duty Soldier in the Indian Army. You will need to appear for the Army Rally Bharti Recruitment. And in rally bharti, you will need to appear for the Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination and then Common Entrance Examination etc. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete information about How to Prepare Army GD Soldiers. I have shared all the information about Army GD, check the article below.
How to Prepare Army GD
First of all you should know the eligibility criteria which is given below, if you fit for the Physical and medical test then apply and start preparation for the written examination. Here is the tips for written examination.
- You should focus on the complition of syllabus.
- Solve Previous year paper.
- Attempt Some test Series.
- Always study with the best books
You can join the Major Kalshi Classes online Coaching from the MKC Learning app for the best guidence. We have expert team for the Army GD Bharti. So click below to know more about the Army GD Course.
Things to Remember to Join Army:
To be in the service with the Indian Army, One will have to complete fit. Medical Standards are very strict. You can check the complete medical and physical procedures below in the article. You can click on that link given below to get the details regarding the Medical and Physical Standard.
In order to serve in the service for a long, It is very important to be fit. A minor mistake can ruin your career as well as our dreams. Your body must be physically and mentally fit. To become a part of Indian Army, candidates are required to meet the below physical criteria:
Indian Army GD Recruitment Process:
As I said, The Selection of the soldiers in the Indian Army is basically done through the direct recruitment process which is also called as the Army Rally Bharti. The Indian Army gives the ads in the Newspaper and also shares the details on the official website. The selection process of the soldier is tough to clear. The selection of a candidate will be done on the Physical Fitness Test. A candidate will have to appear for these following tests:
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
Physical Standard for Army GD:
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms. should not be less than 77cm
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable. Candidates should not be less than 50 kg
- Height- The height of the candidate should not be less than 167cm.
- The height and weight of the candidate must be a standard condition as per the BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per the medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Good mental, medical, and physical health, free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet, etc. infection of ears, no history of any series of diseases.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
How to prepare for Army GD through the Books:
You will not need any teacher to prepare for this examination. This book has been made in an easy language, you can easily. These books are available in both formats. A candidate can download the Army GD Study Materials in Pdf or can also order the hard copy of the Book online that would be delivered to you within 3-4 working days. But If you do not have any experience of competitive examination. I would suggest you join the Best Army GD Coaching Institutes because the competitive examination is completely different from the regular academics examination. You must have proper tips and tricks to solve the questions in less time and attend maximum questions.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about How to Prepare Army GD? Tips to Prepare for Army GD Soldier. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW