How to Join MNS 2023 Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course?
Joining the Indian Army and serving as a military nurse brings you a lot more satisfaction than service as a civilian nurse could ever bring. Only the die heart fan of the Indian Army will understand the difference between a civilian nurse and a military nurse.
Well, those who want to join the Indian Army MNS 2023 must read this article till the end. As of this year, major changes in the MNS Selection Process have taken place. Here we will be discussing the complete selection process, the online application process, MNS eligibility criteria, vacancies, and various other details regarding MNS 2023.
MNS 2023 – Overview
|Notification||MNS Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||B Sc. (Nursing) course|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
MNS 2023 Notification
Just like any other examination, MNS Notification is also released once a year. The interested and eligible female candidates can apply online for the MNS 2023 examination as soon as the Notification is released. Only unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply for the MNS 2023 exam. Subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
Also Read: How to become an officer after 10+2?
MNS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the NEET UG exam for B.Sc. MNS course.
- Only Female Candidates that are unmarried/divorcees/ legally separated/ a widow without encumbrances can apply.
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the FIRST ATTEMPT, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/Examining Body
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height is 152 cm. Candidates from Hill and Northeastern States will be accepted with a minimum height of 147 cm.
MNS Selection Process 2023
From MNS 2022 onwards the MNS+ NEET selection process has been drastically changed. Earlier the Military Nursing Service Exam has a three-stage selection process but from now onwards it will be conducted through MNS + NEET. Here we have provided the detailed selection process.
Shortlisting through NEET (UG) score
The female candidates will have to appear for the NEET UG exam initially. Then the shortlisting will be done based on the NEET score. Then the MErit list will be displayed on the official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Verification of Documents
Shortlisted candidates are called for document verification with all the original documents. If the candidates are not able to present the original documents they will be disqualified then and there.
Test of General Intelligence & General English (ToGlGE)
Moreover, the test of General Intelligence & General English (ToGlGE) will be in the form of a Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of 40 MCQs of two marks each for a maximum mark of 80. Also, there will be negative marks of 0.5 for every incorrect answer. These 40 questions will be required to be answered in 30 mins.
Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
Also, the PAT is a qualifying examination and the score will not be considered for preparing the final merit list. It is basically the test of psychology somewhat similar to the SSB interview of defense exams but not exactly the same. One of the major differences is that in SSB, GTO is there but in MNS there is no GTO.
The candidates will be interviewed by a Board of Officers at a designated venue. The board comprises 3-4 officers interviewing a few candidates at once.
Lastly, all shortlisted candidates will go through Special Medical Board (SMB) at a designated venue. Candidates who will be declared FIT/UNFIT in the medical examination will be informed about their medical status with the reports. They can even make an appeal to the Medical Board.
MNS 2023 Online Application Link
The candidates who are willing to apply online for MNS 2023 can bookmark this page to get notified whenever the MNS online application forms are released on the official website of the Indian Army @joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates can click on the link below for more details regarding MNS 2023.
How to Apply for MNS 2023?
The Female candidates who are eligible and interested can follow the steps below to apply online for MNS 2023:
- Visit the Indian Army’s official website as soon as the notification is released.
- The candidates will be able to register ONLINE by providing their name, mobile number, email id, and other details.
- After registration, the candidates can log in and fill out the online application form.
- After filing in the personal and educational details the candidates will have to upload all the necessary documents
- After this, the female candidates will have to pay the required fee (if applicable)
- Then the candidates will have to download the duly filled online application form.
- The candidates must get a printout of the completely filled online application form.
MNS Armed Forces Medical Colleges And Number Of Seats
Lastly, here is the list of Indian Army MNS colleges for the B. Sc. Nursing Course 2023. There are only a limited number of seats so the girls need to prepare really well for the MNS institute.
|Institution||No. of Seats|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
Best MNS Coaching in India
Now let us discuss some of the reasons why MKC is the Best MNS Coaching in India.
They also prepare students for the CDS, MNS, AFCAT, TES Army Entry, and 10+2 B.Tech Navy Entry. Hence, some of the features that make MKC the best are as follows:
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food