How Sainik/Military school help to Join NDA
Benefits of Sainik School for NDA: The Sainik School or Military are specially made to train the students from childhood to join the Indian Armed forces. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the How to Sainik School help to join NDA or How military School Help to join NDA. I have discussed this complete topic in detail and have shared all the important information about this. Check the complete article to get complete details and some unknown facts about the Sainik Schools or military schools etc. Here you will understand better that Joining Sainik School or Military is beneficial or not.
How Sainik/Military school help to Join NDA:
Benefits of Sainik School for NDA: The Sainik School and Military schools candidates get relaxation in the joining procedure of NDA (National Defence Academy). As per the report, The NDA has 25% of reserve seats only for the Sainik Schools or Military Schools. By taking admission in Sainik school defence aspirants would be a bit close to their dreams of serving the nation. NDA selects 25% of cadets from Sainik School or Military and You also get complete guidance from the School regarding the Preparation and selection etc. You will get the benefits of studying in Sainik school while you’re applying for any defence vacancy. Now let’s discuss the basic concepts of the Sainik Schools and their way of teaching and what kind of facilities are being provided to the students who are studying in the Sainik School.
Concepts of Sainik Schools:
In the Sainik Schools, you get very good education and teaching techniques are very unique and advance. Here is some common points about Sainik Schools:
- English Medium residential Schools
- Affiliated with the CBSE Board
- NDA Oriented Study Plans
- Modern Labs and Smart Classrooms
- Well Equipped Hostels
- Wholesome Diet Plans
- Sports Facilities
- NCC Training etc
The Students of Sainik Schools, Around 80% to 90% of students clears the NDA Written Examination and 50% to 60% of students clear the SSB Interview every year. Around more than 10,000 students have served in the Indian Armed forces till date. Students from the Sainik School have also served as the chief MInister of the state and some are also working in the Film Industries etc. Now let’s see the complete details about How to get into the Sainik School.
Facilities to Provided in Sainik Schools:
- The school has well-equipped classrooms with advanced teaching aids.
- The labs are designed to provide students with practical learning space.
- The school also has a library, a reading room, and an art and craft gallery.
- The school provides smart classrooms with LCD projectors, computer-based packages, and educational CDs.
- It has two well-equipped computer labs where classes XI and XII get computer education as an elective subject and other classes get work experience.
- The school has an auditorium/cinema hall, guest houses, school farms, shopping area, bakery, and other excellent facilities.
- The school has vast playfields and a swimming pool to encourage physical activity and sports among the students.
- It has labs for biology, physics, chemistry, computer and language, and a library.
- Facilities are available for football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, horse riding, etc
How to Admission in Sainik School:
The Admission in Sainik Schools is done on the basis of the examination. A candidate will have to clear the three phases of selection. It is mandatory to clear all the phases of selection. Here are the phases of exams that one need to clear to get admission in the Sainik school:
- Written Entrance Test
- Interview by Sainik Board
- Medical Test in Military Hospital
A candidate will appear for the Written Examination and after that, all the selected candidates in the written examination will appear for the Interview which would be conducted by the Sainik Board and then Medical Examination which would be done at the Military Hospitals. Now let’s see the age Criteria to join Sainik School.
Age Criteria to Join Sainik Schools:
The Admission in the Sainik Schools in India is done only in class 6th, class 9th, and class 11th, etc. No admission dine in other classes. Here are the eligibility criteria that is required to have to apply for the admission in these classes:
- To take admission in class 6th, student age should be 10-12 years.
- To take admission in class 9th, student age should be between 13-15 years.
- To take admission in class 11th, their age should be 16-18 years.
There is nothing much Eligibility Criteria that is required to have, there is just a need to Age limit criteria that’s it. Now let’s see the Entrance exam pattern of the Sainik School.
Can Girls Join the Sainik Schools:
In our country, there is no discrimination regarding gender. Recently a month ago the defence minister has announced the admission of girls in Sainik school from 2021-22 in a phased manner. The defence minister has also asked the authorities concerned to ensure the availability of necessary environment and female staff in the Sainik Schools. In an easy way, Yes, female candidates can join the Indian Sainik Schools.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about How Sainik/Military school help to Join NDA or Benefits of Sainik School for NDA if you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.