How to Get Recommend in SSB Interview
To clear the SSB Interview, You will need to prepare better for this. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about How to get recommended for the SSB Interview. The preparation for the SSB Interview can be done in many manners but How to clear this SSB Interview and what are those secret tips and tricks to get recommended. Here I will try to make you understand those things and will give you better knowledge about this. After this Article, You will get a complete idea about How to get a clear SSB Interview or how to prepare for SSB Interview, etc.
How to get Recommend in SSB Interview:
SSB stands for Service Selection Board. This is the interview conducted for the selection of officers in the defence. this is days long interview, you will check in all manners like Teamwork, Intelligence test(Verbal-nonverbal test), Group discussion, ground task activities, etc. This is a bit tough to qualify, you must have the proper knowledge and know about the procedure of the interview in order to clear that.
Many of you would agree that it is quite easy to clear the NDA or CDS written exam if you stay a little focused and prepare sincerely, but to clear the SSB is quite difficult, given the strict selection process and lower number of vacancies. One of the main reasons why cracking the SSB interview is difficult is that the officers are looking for certain OLQs in aspirants. These qualities are not easy to acquire if you don’t have them naturally. But it is not impossible. With correct guidance and training, you can evolve yourself and become ready to face one of the most challenging tests – SSB Interview. Confidence is one of the most important quality, the Indian Armed Forces are looking for in cadets. Other important qualities they are hunting for are Leadership, Determination, Will-power, Teamwork, and being able to make smart and quick decisions.
Criteria for getting Recommended:
The first day of the SSB Interview is the toughest one and if you clear the Day 1 of the Interview. You have 70% chances to get selected in the SSB Interview. The Officers keep an eye on the candidates who get selected in Day 1 of the Interview. All the officers have their own way of judging the candidates. Once you are done your Interview of Fives days. All the officers will have a meeting and they will A lot you marks on the basis of this.
Here I have made over this, which can be really very helpful to make you understand in a better manner. You can check the complete Video from the link below:
Few common Points to remember for SSB Interview:
Here are some points that we will all always remember not only about the SSB Interview but also in daily life to get better in lives. These things are very important in the SSB Interview for your selection:
- Positive Thinking- Always think positive, never feel like what if I get rejected or He/she is better than me. Just prepare yourself better and be the best version of yourself.
- Free Minded- Never take the stress of anythings, make your mind free of things like your personal problems or Daily life problems, etc.
- Confidence- Always be confident and passionate about your career, and do not skip the SSB interview by thinking that you have not prepared well for this. The interviewer does not test your knowledge only, they check your overall performances if you are not good at studies you may be good at some other field.
- Interview procedure- be aware of the SSB interview procedure, Most of the candidates do not even have an idea of what is about to happen next. prepare yourself according to each day.
- Make yourself able to speak fluently in English or Hindi, whichever languages you prefer to speak.
- Always show respect to the other candidates while speaking against them in the GD (Group Discussion).
- Never Point out a finger and speak with calmness.
I have seen that most of the student who are actually good in the studies but they do not even have an idea about how to present yourself in the Interview. You guys must take care of these following things:
- Do not try to show that you are the best.
- Do not be over smart, always act accordingly.
- In the group Activities always perform with your group.
- Be like GentleStudents.
- If you have any problem, ask your Invigilators do not discuss with the other candidate unless it required.
You really follow these and prepare well for the Interview. You can really crack the Interview. Prepare for better and try to implant good habits in yourself.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about How to get Recommend in SSB Interview If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW