Indian Air Force has released admit card for for AFCAT-I 2018 Examination which is scheduled to take place on 25th February 2018.
If you have successfully applied for AFCAT-I 2018 you can also download the admit cards going through the link given in this blog.
Steps to download the Admit card-
Step-I-Candidates are need to visit the official website of the AFCAT Examination which is www.afcat.cdac.in.
Step-II-Log in to the account using user name and password given during the applying.
Step-II-Download the admit card and take out coloured print out of it.
Note-Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without e-admit card.
If there is any error/ discrepancy in the e-admit card, please bring it to the notice of AFCAT-C-DAC Query Cell immediately (Telephone No. 020-25503105/ 06. E-Mail queries may be addressed to [email protected]).
There are some instructions which are very important for the candidates. Read all the instructions carefully-
- Request for change of exam centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are to report at the exam centre at 7:00 AM (for 1st Shift) and 12:30 PM (for 2nd Shift).The candidates are to strictly adhere to the time of reporting in order to complete the verification process including biometrics, admit card, ID proof, photograph etc before proceeding to the exam hall.Late reporting, only under exceptional circumstances beyond a candidate’s control, may be permitted, but not after 07:30 AM (For Shift-I) and 1:00 PM (For Shift-II).
- Candidates are to bring the following documents/ items to the examination centre:-
Admit Card for AFCAT 01/2018
(b) Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
(c) Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name and date of birth
(d) Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application (e) Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work
- In the event of any candidate resorting to the use of unfair means during exam, he/ she will be withdrawn from the examination and
- Candidates are to carry any textual material, calculators, docupen, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth device, pager or any other digital device inside the AFCAT- C-DAC exam centre premises. If the candidate is found in possession of any such item, it will be construed as an attempt to using and The item will be confiscated and he/ she will also be debarred from future AFCAT examinations. Candidates are also advised not to bring any valuable/ costly item to the Examination Centres, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. IAF will not be responsible for any loss in this regard. unfair means
- Candidates are to make own arrangements for conveyance. No TA/ DA or any kind of allowance will be paid to candidates for appearing in the test.
- This Admit Card only permits a candidate to appear in the AFCAT online examination based on details furnished by the candidate in the application form. This in no way should be inferred as an acceptance of eligibility which will be scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection.
- Please go through instructions mentioned in Question Paper before commencement of the test. A mock test is available on the web portal for practice.
- After logging in for the examination, the in relevant fields, as per the instructions given by the invigilator, is solely on the candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that on the attendance sheet, they paste a passport size colour photograph, give their thumb impression (right for women and left for men) and sign (before exam) and write the session id number (auto generated after logging in for examination), and again sign to mark their attendance (during exam). Similarly candidates are required to sign and give their thumb impression on the admit card also.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before completion of the AFCAT/ EKT (as applicable).
- AFCAT paper (Session-I) is mandatory for all including EKT candidates. In EKT, candidates are expected to attempt only the question paper of the stream mentioned in the Admit Card. For EKT Candidates Only:
- Please preserve original Admit Card candidates would be required to present the same at the time of testing at Air Force Selection Board.
For more information kindly visit-www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-9696330033.FOLLOW