Navy Artificer Appprentice Admit Card Released
Indian Navy has released admit card for the Navy Artificer Apprentice examination which is scheduled to held on 25th February 2018. For the first time in the history this examination will be conducted online across the various centres of the country.
- Exam will be conducted on 25th February 2018.
- Duration of examination will be of one hour
- Demo test will be conducted just before the examination. Duration for the demo test will be 10 minutes.
There are some instructions which are important for all the candidates-
- Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Indian Navy.
- No request for the change in examination centre will be considered under any circumstance. Own arrangement is to be made for boarding and lodging.
- The candidate must bring the admit card at the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed entry without this admit card. The candidate is also required to bring one of the photo identification card in original viz.Class X or XII certificate with photograph, Domicile certificate with photograph, Voter card, Driving license, PAN Card or Adhaar card which the candidate has mentioned in the online registration process.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled time of commencement of demo examination. Candidate will not be eligible to appear in another shift on the same date or any other date, if absent from the scheduled shift.
- The candidates appearing in the entrance examination should, in their own interest, check their eligibility in all respect so as to avoid disappointment at any later stage.
- Candidature of the candidate for the written examination is purely provisional. In case it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, candidature of such candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage.
- Possession and use of electronic device such as mobile phone, micro phone, headphone, bluetooth device or any other associated accessories, calculator, log tables, pager, digital diary books etc. are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any these devices his candidature is liable to be cancelled. As such the candidates should not bring mobile phone/micro phone etc at the examination center.
ONLINE EXAMINATION PATTERN-
100 Questions in 60 minutes
- 1 Mark will be awarded for every right answer
- 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard
|01 Mar 18
|Written examination marks declaration. (This is not the final Merit List)
|01 Mar 18
|Call up letters will be issued for Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Medical Examination.
|Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Medical Examination at a designated recruitment centre.
For more information visit-www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-9696330033