Indian Air force has released admit cards for Airmen Selection Phase-II to be conducted from 28th May 2018. The results of the phase-I examination was announced on 21st May 2018 in which more than 18000 students cleared the examination. Phase-I online examination was conducted by CADC from 3 to 5 May 2018 across the country in which more than 5 lack students appeared.
Candidates can download the admit card for Phase-II testing for which instructions are given below.
How to download Admit card for Phase-II testing-
- Step I- Log on to website airmenselection.cdac.in
- Step II- Log in to the account using user id and password.
- Step III- If you have qualified you will find Download Admit card for Phase-II testing.
- Step III- read all the given instructions carefully.
- Step IV- Get the two print out of admit card.
Things to carry for Phase-II testing-
- Candidates to report at Airmen Selection Centre (ASC) on date and time as mentioned in the Phase-II Admit Card along with the following documents:–
- Colour print out of Admit Card for Phase-II and verified Admit card of Phase – I(used during Online Examination).
- Duly filled and signed Tattoo Certificate by Candidate.
- Duly signed Consent Form for PFT & Medical Test by the Candidate, if 18 Years & above of age. To be signed by Parent /Guardian, if below 18 years.
- Colour Printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration. The application must indicate the payment status as successful in relevant column and must bear the same registration No. as printed on this Admit Card.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self –attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three Year Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Serving NCs(E) Certificate / Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase-II of the examination.
- For candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other government organisation, original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
(l) No Objection Certificate (NOC) [in original and four self-attested photocopies] issued from the employer, applicable only for candidates presently serving in any Government Organisation.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Important instructions for Phase-II testing
- Candidates discharged from Indian Air Force for any reasons are not eligible to appear in the Selection Test. Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy / Any other Government Organisation are eligible for Selection Test Subject to their discharge with NO ADVERSE ENTRIES. If any candidate does not disclose the fact of being employed or that of being an Ex-employee, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the selection process or at any subsequent stage.
- Your candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of selection test or thereafter if anything is found to be not in order as per the laid down eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in Phase-II of the Selection Test without Original Educational Marks Sheet & Passing Certificates and documents mentioned in Para 1 above(as applicable). However, candidates with photocopies of Educational Marks Sheet / Passing Certificates can be permitted to appear in the Selection Test only on production of an ink signed Certificate from College / School Principal certifying that the Original Educational Certificates / Marks Sheet are deposited with College / School.
- Original Passing Certificates / Marks Sheet will not be retained by the Selection Centre. The same will be returned to the candidates on completion of detailed verification. Candidates must collect his original documents before leaving the Exam Centre.
- Internet copy of mark sheet will not be accepted.
- Any request for change of Selection Centre / Date of Test / Time of Test will not be entertained. Candidates not reporting for the test on allotted date and time will be marked as ‘ABSENT’ and their candidature against allotted Roll Number(s) will be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts / track pants for Physical Fitness Tests (1.6 km run to be completed in 6 min 30 sec followed by 10 push ups, 10 sit ups & 20 squats ).
- Candidates qualifying for both Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ will be allotted the group according to their merit. However, President, CASB reserves the right to allocate Group to a candidate as per vacancies available.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA will be admissible.
For more information visit www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-1800-313-2004 || 9696330033FOLLOW