Collection of best current affairs questions for NDA exam. Hope it will be really very beneficial for your upcoming exams, kindly go through all these series of questions. As Current Affairs is mandatory and scoring part of NDA exam.
Dear Candidates, regularly popshing up yourself with best set of questions can be really very helpful for upcoming NDA Exam.
- Which country is host to the first-ever BIMSTEC National Security Chiefs (NSA) meet to discuss counter terror action lilan?
[A] India [B] Nepal [C] Bhutan [D] Pakistan
- Who has become the acting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the public broadcaster prasar Bharti?
[A] Sunil Gogoi [B] Nirmal Kumar [C] Rajeev Singh [D] Suresh panda
- Pathani Patnaik, who passed away recently, was the renowned litterateur from which state?
[A] Assam [B] Odisha [C] Gujarat [D] Maharashtra
- Mohit Ahlawat is associated with which sports?
[A] Chess [B] Boxing [C] Cricket [D] Badminton
- Which state has become the first Indian State to establish cashless system for distribution of food grains?
[A] Karnataka [B] Kerala [C] Punjab [D] Gujarat
- Who is the newly appointed president of Somalia?
[A] Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed [B] Hassan Sheikh Mohamud [C] Sheikh Mukhtar
[D] Ali Sheikh khan
- Which state is hosting the first-ever National Women’s Parliament (NWP)?
[A] Madhya pradesh [B] Odisha [C] Kerala [D] Andhra Pradesh
- Which committee will be constituted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on cyber security?
[A] N K Singh committee [B] MeenaHemachandra committee [C] Ravi Iyer committee
[D] Tushar Krishna committee
- Which Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) to set up India’s first school on Quality and Reliability (QR)?
[A] IIT Bombay [B] IIT Indore [C] IIT Kharagpur [D] IIT Madras
- What is the theme of the pakistan’s multinational naval exercise “AMAN 2017”?
[A] peace for World [B] Live peacefully [C] Together for peace [D] Love in Nation
- What is the theme of 2017 BRICS Summit?
[A] BRICS: Stronger partnership for a Brighter Future [B] Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions
[C] BRICS Partnership – A powerful Factor of Global Development [D] None of the above
- Who is the author of the book “Welcome to Nowhere”?
[A] David Olusoga [B] Malorie Blackman [C] Revathi Suresh [D] Epzabeth Laird
- Who is the author of the book “Army and Nation : The Military and Indian Democracy since Independence”?
[A] Shiv KunalVerma [B] Christophe Jaffrelot [C] Bruce Riedel [D] Steven Wilkinson
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully launched a record 104 satellites from which rocket vehicle?
[A] PSLV-C38 [B] PSLV-C37 [C] PSLV-C36 [D] PSLV-C35
- Who has become the pakistan’s first woman foreign secretary?
[A] Sabika Chaudhry [B] Adilah Khan [C] Bahameen Sharif [D] TehminaJanjua
- Which Indian chess master has been honored with the title of Candidate Master (CM) by World Chess Federation (WCF)?
[A] Saptarshi Roy [B] Kush Bhagat [C] Sundar M Shyam [D] AkshayrajKore
- Who is the author of the book “HemaMalini: Beyond the Dream Girl”?
[A] poojaGautam [B] Ram Kamal Mukherjee [C] RakeshAnandBakshi
[D] Shantanu Ray Chaudhuri
- Who has become the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu?
[A] KA Sengottaiyan [B] O panneerselvam [C] Edappadi K palaniswamy
[D] E Madhusudanan
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Economic Freedom Index (EFI)?
[A] 143rd [B] 117th [C] 92nd [D] 88th
- Who of the following will be taking over as the acting CEO of prasar Bharti?
[A] JawharSircar [B] A. Surya Prakash [C] S.C Pandey [D] Rajeev Singh
- Which Indian State is going to get its first Smart Police Station?
[A] Maharashtra [B] Andra Pradesh [C] Karnataka [D] Kerala
- Which country is hosting the SAARC programming committee meeting?
[A] Pakistan [B]Nepal [C] Bangladesh [D] Bhutan
- Which female Indian singer has collaborated with United Nation for women empowerment project?
[A] Richa Sharma [B] NehaKakkar [C] Shewta Pandey [D] Neeti Mohan
- The final T20 International match between India and England was held in which stadium on Feb 1,2017?
[A] A.MChinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru [B] Green Park,Kanpur [C] EkanaInternaitonakl Cricket Stadium,Lucknow [D] Sardar Patel Stadium,Gujrat
- Which Indian Shuttler has been ranked as the world No. 1 Player in the latest junior Badminton World Federation (BWF) ranking on Feburary 2,2017
[A] AryamanTandon [B] Mithun M. [C] ChiragSen [D] LakshyaSen