CISF Head Constable Syllabus
Table of Contents
The exam for the position of Head Constable is being administered by the Central Industrial Security Force (Ministerial). For the Head Constable examination, many people applied (Ministerial). The CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) Written Exam will tentatively take place from November 12 through November 13, 2022. The exam date will shortly be made public.
The hall tickets have been made available by the Central Industrial Security Force (CRPF) Board. Constable Tradesman Posts Have Started At Various Centers Throughout India. In June 2021, the CISF Constable Tradesman Exam will begin. The applicants’ online accounts are used to provide them with CISF Exam admit cards.
CISF ASI Head Constable Syllabus 2022
|Name of the department||Central Industry Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the post||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total number of posts||429|
|Selection procedure||PST/Documentation, OMR Based Written Exam and Skill Test|
|Article Category||CISF ASI HC Ministerial Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Job location||Across India|
CISF ASI Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022
- The written test will be either OMR/CBT.
- CISF HC Exam will have four sections and each section will have 25 questions.
- CISF Head Constable written exam is 100 marks, where each section is 25 marks.
- You will also have a choice between General Hindi and General English syllabus.
- The total duration of the CISF HC Exam 2022 is 2 hours.
- The Minimum Percentage of Marks for Qualifying:-
- General /ESM: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
|Subject/ Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|The reasoning or General Intelligence||25||25|
|General English/ Hindi||25||25|
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2022
Here is the detailed CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2022.
- General Intelligence: Similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
- General English: Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- General Hindi: समास, लिंग, प्रतिज्ञा, विलमोम, गद्य बेसिंग सवाल, तत्सम-तध्दव, रायवाची , मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ, शुद्ध -अशुद्ध वाक्य , संधि-विदारक, अलंकार , अनेकार्थी वाक्य फ़ायर्स के लिए एक शब्द|
- Arithmetic: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.