CDS Mathematics Syllabus ! CDS Math Paper Syllabus
The Combined Defense Service Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. The syllabus of the CDS written Examination is not too broad it can be covered in a short time. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the CDS Exam Mathematics Syllabus and after that, I will also share with you the Exam Pattern and marking schemes, etc. To get complete details about this, check the complete details below. I have given all the details regarding the CDS Math Paper Paper Syllabus and all other related to this Examination.
CDS Mathematics Syllabus, CDS Maths Paper Syllabus:
The syllabus of this Examination is not too broad it can easily be covered with proper preparation of the Examination. The Written Examination of the CDS (combined Defense Service) is not too tough as compared to the SSB Interview. All the candidates who would clear the written Examination they will proceed for the SSB Interview/. This Interview is completely different from the other interview. You will have to prepare hard for this then the Written Examination. Here in this, I am sharing with you the CDS Mathematics Syllabus and its Exam Pattern and marking scheme, etc. First, let’s see the Exam Pattern of this and after that, we will see the complete syllabus of CDS Maths paper.
CDS Complete Study Material:-
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme of CDS Exam:
In the CDS written Examination, you will be asked questions from three subjects and all subjects have equal weightage in the Examination.
- Total time Duration: 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 300
- All the questions would be asked in Objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Negative Marking: 0.33% marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
This is the Paper patter of the CDS Written Examination and now let’s see the complete syllabus of the CDS Exam Maths Paper:
Complete Syllabus of CDS Mathematics:
A candidate will have to prepare the complete mathematics till class 12th. I would suggest you prepare the NCERT Books in a better manner. Here are the names of the chapters and topics that you have to cover for the Mathematics paper of CDS written Examination:
- Number System
- Natural numbers
- Rational and Real numbers
- Fundamental operations
- Square roots
- Decimal fractions
- Unitary method
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Applications to simple and compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion etc.
- Basic Operations,
- simple factors
- Remainder Theorem
- C.F., L.C.M.,
- Theory of polynomials
- solutions of quadratic equations
- the relation between its roots and coefficients
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns
- Analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous
- Linear in equations in two variables and their solutions.
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear
- Equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable & their solutions.
- Set language and set notation
- Rational expressions and conditional identities
- Laws of indices.
- Sine ×
- cosine ×
- Tangent ×
- when 0° < × < 90° Values of sin ×
- cos × and tan ×, for ×= 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90°Simple trigonometric identities.
- Use of trigonometric tables.
- Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Lines and angles
- Plane and plane figures
- Properties of angles at a point
- Parallel lines
- Sides and angles of a triangle
- Congruency of triangles
- Similar triangles
- The concurrence of medians and altitudes
- Properties of angles
- Sides and diagonals of a parallelogram
- Rectangle and square
- Circles and its properties including tangents and normal etc.
- Areas of squares
- Triangle and circle.
- Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures.
- Surface area and volume of cuboids
- Lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders
- Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data
- Graphical representation frequency polygons
- Bar charts
- Pie charts
- Measures of Central tendency.
This is the complete syllabus of the CDS Mathematics Paper. A candidate must prepare for this in a better manner. There are many books available for the Preparation of CDS Exams Math Paper. You can take help from those books. The best way to prepare your Mathematics is to solve the maximum question papers.
Do not just prepare with the books. Solve the previous year question papers as much you can. You can check my previous article. I have shared some best sample papers and Model question papers for the CDS Maths Practice. to get those papers you can click on the link given below:
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about CDS Mathematics Syllabus! CDS Maths Paper Syllabus. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Maths Syllabus of CDS Exam.