Army Religious Teacher Physical Standard.
Army Religious Teacher Physical Standard :- Friends, in today’s article we are giving you information about one such post. By which you can join the Indian Army as an Army Religious Teacher. Today we will talk about the notification of the Army Releases Teacher, whose applications are being filled from January 11, 2021. We will give more information on how you can work as an Army Religious Teacher in the Indian Army. Issued by the official website of the Indian Army.
According to the notification, applications for 91, 92, 93, 94 and 95 courses have been issued for Army Religious Teacher under Junior Commissioned Officer. Eligible candidates can join the Indian Army by filling the application form in this examination. The Army Religious Teacher exam to be held in the year 2021 has a total of 195 vacancies. In which the religious teachers post to select different religions languages candidates by this examination.
Notification of Army Religious Teacher has been released by the Indian Army on the official website from 11 January 2021. From 11 January 2021 to 9 February 2021, eligible candidates will be able to fill this application form. In the article below, we are giving you detailed information about the recruitment and selection process of the Army Religious Teacher and the educational qualification and physical standard. To get this important information, you must read this article till the end and improve your future by becoming an Army Religious Teacher in the Indian Army.
Army Religious Teacher notification
The table below gives information about the notification of Army Religious Teacher to be held in the year 2021.
|Recruitment Name||Army Religious Teacher|
|Commission type||Junior Commissioned Officer|
|Total Number of Posts||195|
|Date of issue of notification||11 January 2021|
|Starting date for filling the application form||11 January 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||9 February 2021|
|Date of written test||27 June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test interview physical fitness|
Army Religious Teacher Physical Standard
- The height:- The height of the candidates to apply to Religious Teacher should be as follows. If you are from the general area then your height will be 160 centimeters, if you belong to Gorkha or Ladakhi area then you should have height of 157 centimeters.If you are a student of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, then you must have height of 155 centimeters.
- Chest:- The chest of the candidates who fill the application form from any part of the country should have an extension of 5 cm.The chest measurement should normally be 72 cm.
- Weight:- The weight of the candidates should be in a certain proportion of the height. That is, the weight of 50 kg is required for general and Ladakhi region candidates and minimum 48 kg for Gorkha Indians.
- Physical Efficiency Test: – For physical efficiency, candidates have to complete a race of about 1600 meters in a minimum of 8 minutes.
|serial number||The criteria||Minimum level|
|1||Height (in centimeters)||160 for general, 157 for candidates of Gorkha wa Ladakhi region, 155 for students of Andaman and Nicobar Deep group|
|2||Chest (in centimeters)||77 centimeters for all candidates|
|3||Weight||For general and Ladakhi candidates – 50 kg, for Gorkha candidates – 48 kg|
|4||Physical efficiency test||Candidates will have to complete the 1600 meter run in 8 minutes.|
- Candidate should be physically and mentally healthy.
- It is necessary to develop chest fullness and have a minimum expention of 5 cm.
- Must be heard clearly with both ears.
- Gums and teeth should be healthy and at least 14 dental points.
- Candidates should not have diseases like curvature, hydrocele and piles etc. in their bones.
- It is mandatory for serving soldiers to have medical grade certificate (SHAPE-1) for re-entry.
- By which he will not be sent for medical examination at the rally.
Civil candidates and serving soldiers should not be less than 25 years and more than 34 years of age on 1 October 2021 to apply for Indian Army Religious Teacher. That is, the candidate should have been born between 1 October 1987 to 30 October 1996.
For appointment of Army Religious Teacher under Junior Commissioned Officer, The minimum educational qualification of the candidate is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Apart from this, it is also mandatory for the candidates to have the following Eligibility according to religion.
- For the Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) Regiment it is mandatory for Hindu candidates to have a degree of Acharya in Sanskrit or a 1-year diploma in Sanskrit and ritual in Sanskrit.
- Sikh candidates must have knowledge of Punjabi for granthi.
- Muslim candidates must have passed Maulvi Aalim in Arabic or Primitive Aalim in Urdu for Maulvi or Maulvi (Sia) Scout Regiment.
- To become a priest, candidates must have experience of working as a pastor in any church and the nomination of that candidate must be included in the list of local bishops.
- For a Buddhist monk, candidates should have a Buddhist Priest Priest’s certificate.
Eligible candidates will be issued admit cards for preliminary screening. Candidates receiving the admit card will have to go to the respective headquarters recruitment office / training center to get their original certificates checked, physical training and medical examination.
Written test / interview
Candidates selected in the preliminary screening procedures will have to appear for written examination on 27 June 2021. This written examination will consist of the following two question papers of objective type questions. Information about maximum marks and exam pattern of the question paper is given below.
|question paper||Passed marks / maximum marks||Total questions||Marks per question||Negative number|
|General knowledge||40/100||50||2||0.5 Per question|
|Question paper related to specific religion||40/100||50||2||0.5 Per question|
Candidates who pass the second question paper. They will be selected for interview. Candidates will have to appear at ASC Training Center Bangalore and 39 GTC Varanasi for the interview. In order to pass the interview, the candidates have to score 50% out of 100 marks. The names of the candidates passed in the interview will be published by the list on the official website.
In the final form of the above selection process, the selected candidates will be recruited as Junior Commissioned Officer Army Religious Teacher. After this, the candidates will have to complete 6 weeks of training at DJ Regimental Center, Kirkee and 11 weeks of training at National Integration Institute in Pune. Successful trainers will be appointed to the post of Nayak Subedar as a religious teacher as per the conditions currently in army.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- What is the minimum height to become a religious teacher?
Answer:- The minimum height for the candidates from the common areas should be 160, 157 centimetres for Gorkha or Ladakhi and 155 centimetres for the candidates residing in the islands.
- What is the minimum number required to pass the exam?
Answer:- It is mandatory to have minimum 40% marks for passing the examination and minimum 50% marks for passing the interview.
- What is the educational qualification for a religious teacher?
Answer:- To become a religious teacher, a candidate must have a graduation degree in the languages associated with their religion.
- How long is the religious teacher training?
Answer:- Religious teachers are trained for 17 to 20 weeks.
- Is there a similarity in the Army’s medical standards to the religious teacher’s criteria?
Answer:- Yes, the Army has almost the same medical standards for any post.