Hello Friends, Today we Major Kalshi Classes is going to share Army Havildar SAC Syllabus and Exam Pattern [Surveyor Automated Cartographer], Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) in Indian Army. Havildar SAC is directly recruited as Havildar into the Corps of Engineers. And we are here to help you for finding the exact Indian Army SAC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the candidate.
Army Havildar SAC Syllabus and Exam Pattern:-
Job Profile of SAC in the Indian Army:-
The duties of the trade include the advancement in the field of Digital Cartography, GIS and also the integration of GIS-enabled Decision Support Systems as Force Multipliers in the Indian Army.
Educational Qualification for SAC:-
The Individual holding BA/B.Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Science and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Board/ University.
Screening:- Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by a medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
Army Havildar SAC Exam Pattern:-
Screened candidates will be put through written examination which will be conducted on 23 Feb 2020. The written examination will contain the objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows:-
|Papers||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-2||Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
Candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks each in Paper-1 and Paper-2 separately to PASS the exam.
Army Havildar SAC Syllabus:-
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Kinetic theory.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Current electricity.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
SAC Chemistry Syllabus:-
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- The s – block elements.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about the Army Havildar SAC Syllabus and Exam Pattern Surveyor Automated Cartographer. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!FOLLOW