CPF AC Study Material, Best Books for CPF Assistant Commandant Exam
Candidates! Those who aspire to be a part of the Central Armed Police Forces(CAPF). They consequently have a golden opportunity to be a part of it. Therefore today at Major Kalshi Classes the candidates will be able to read about CPF AC Study Material, Best Books for CPF Assistant Commandant Exam. This material is provided by MKC publication. Books from MKC publishers are recommended for you in all defence-related examinations.
Hence, after reading this article all the candidates will be able to:-
- Choose the right study material.
- Follow the right track of preparations.
- Focus on the exact parts of the syllabus, those are important.
CPF AC Study Material, Best Books for CPF Assistant Commandant Exam.
Here for our viewers, we have brought all the study material related to CPF examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC all over India. Those who are preparing for the same should be eager to read about the same. Therefore, you will get from here all the requisite directions in which you have to perform your hard work. Each and every single road that leads you to success starts from the right turn.
Hence, this is where you have to make a choice about the turns. So as to decide which road to take. Keep reading us and we would lead you to the road of success and achievement.
CPF AC Examination Pattern
The Examination Pattern of CPF exam consists of three phases:-
- Written(Objective) exam.
- Physical/Medical Test.
Phase 1 of the examination consists of two papers i.e.
- Paper-I for 250 marks. It consists of General Mental Ability and Intelligence test.
- The maximum duration for the paper is 2 hours.
- The maximum number of questions asked in the paper is 125 Objective type questions.
- There is a 1/3 negative penalty for each wrong answer.
- Paper-II, it consists of General Studies, Essay and Comprehension Test.
- The maximum duration of the paper is 2 hours.
- It is just a conventional type of paper for which a total of 200 marks are awarded.
- Those who qualify this Phase-1 of the examination are sent to the Phase-2.
Once after qualification the above-written examination phase-1. You will be summoned for Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests. After qualifying which the medical standards test is held.
The qualified candidates would be passed for the third phase that is Interview. The interview is based on the Personality and Aptitude test. It is held for 200 marks.
On the basis of marks in the 3 phases. The candidate is selected in the merit list of the CPF examination.
Check the official website of UPSC for more details on examination pattern and syllabus.
Syllabus of CPF Examination and Study Material to read for different Subjects:-
This paper contains objective type Multiple Choices Questions. Questions are set in set in English as well as in Hindi. This paper broadly covers the following areas:
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
- Indian and world Geography
General Mental Ability
- The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude. These include numerical ability and data interpretation.
- The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper. For comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation.
- This includes new areas like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
Current Events of National and International Importance
- The questions will test your awareness of current events of national and international importance.
- In the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance.
- Also in societal and developmental issues, industry, business among nations.
Indian Polity and Economy
- The questions aim to test your knowledge of India’s political system and the Constitution of India.
- Social systems and public administration, economic development in India. Regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
History of India
- Questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This will also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
Indian and World Geography
- The questions will cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography. These questions are pertaining to India and the World.
CPF AC Study Material Download:-
|General Mental Ability||Click|
|Indian Polity And Constitution||Click|
|Objective Question Bank for CPF||Click|
|History and Polity Question bank||Click|
|Interview Techniques Book||Click|
Benefits of Purchasing CPF AC Study Material from MKC Publications:-
Furthermore, we are providing here a reason so as to select us. Also that you have to choose the best publication for your preparations. Hence, your choice would be us.
Here we have enumerated a few benefits so as to choose Major Kalshi Classes Publication:-
- We provide you with the best content available.
- Other books may cost you hefty but we have decided a minimal price for our books.
- The study material that fits your pocket budget.
- Content is unique and different from others in the market.
- Lastly, a brand to trust upon.
Official Website of CAPF:-http://capf.gov.in/capf/
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. congratulates all the qualified candidates and wishes the best for their future endeavours. Interested in General Knowledge and Current Affairs? Click here to know what is happening around the world with our G.K. and Current Affairs section. Visit our blog website for more information. To buy our monthly Current Affairs magazine, order it online from our Publication Website.
Feel free to share your thoughts on the comment section below. All queries will be settled in the comments.