Indian Army has released a short notice inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates. The online applications are invited for April 2023 Course for both men and women. These vacancies are open for wards of battle casualties of Army personnel.
NCC 53 Special Entry – Overview
Table of Contents
An overview of the NCC 53 Special Entry is given in the table below for the ease of the candidates.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Advt No.||Army SSC NCC Special Entry 53rd Course|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Online application begins||17th August 2022|
|Last date to apply online||15th September 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NCC 53 Special Entry Notification
Applications are invited from unmarried males and unmarried females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
Online applications are open for NCC special entry course from 17th August to 15th September 2022. The candidates can download the official notification from the Indian Army official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in it can also be downloaded from the link below:
53 NCC Special Entry Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria with respect to Nationality, age limit, and educational qualification.
A candidate must either be:
(i) A citizen of India,
(ii) A subject of Nepal, or
(iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) the minimum and maximum age limits are as follows 19 to 25 years.
The minimum educational qualification for NCC certificate holders and wards of battle casualties are provided separately in this article.
For NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate holders
- Minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in their final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years of degree courses respectively.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for a minimum of two/three years (as applicable) in the Senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
Also Read: Tips to Crack NCC Entry SSB Interview
For Wards of Battle Casualties
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Missing, presumed dead.
NCC ‘C’ certificate is NOT mandatory for Wards of Battle Casualties.
- NCC Special Entry Scheme in the Indian Navy
53 NCC Special Entry Online Application Link
The candidates who hold NCC ‘C’ or ‘B’ certificates can apply online by fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria. The wards of battle casualties can also apply online from the link provided below. The candidates can visit the Indian Army’s official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to apply online for NCC 53 Special Entry?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for NCC 53 special entry.
- Visit the Indian Army’s official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Register and fill in the online application form
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Pay the required fee (if applicable)
- Submit the online application form
- Download the application form as a PDF
- Get 2-3 printouts of the online application form.
53 NCC Special Entry Selection Process
There is a three-stage selection procedure when it comes to NCC 53 special entry.
- Shortlisting of online applications – After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially.
- SSB Interview – Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab).
- Medical Examination – After the SSB interview, a physical and medical test is conducted to ensure that all the candidates selected are fit to join the forces as commissioned officers.
- Merit List – Then those who clear the medicals are shortlisted and their names are released on the Final Merit List on the official website of the Indian Army.
Best CDS Coaching in Allahabad
Although Major Kalshi Classes is the best CDS coaching in Allahabad offering various facilities to make officers out of boys. Some of the features of MKC are listed below:
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food
Latest News Updates: