Airmen Phase-II Selection Procedure
Airmen Phase-II Selection Procedure, Indian Air Force has released the result of the Phase-I online written examination and Dates for phase-II selection is already out. Air force selection process and phase 2 details are available in this article. Candidates can download the admit card for Phase-II testing going through the official website i.e. www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the various test to be conducted during the phase-II testing at various airmen selection centres.
Airmen Phase-II Selection Procedure:-
Table of Contents
Stage I- Documentation-
Candidates are to bring the following documents for the documentation process.
- Colour print-out of Admit Card for Phase-II and verified Admit card of Phase – I (used during Online Examination).
- Duly filled and signed Tattoo Certificate by Candidate.
- Duly signed Consent Form for PFT & Medical Test by the Candidate, if 18 Years & above of age. To be signed by Parent /Guardian, if below 18 years.
- Colour Printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration. The application must indicate the payment status as successful in the relevant column and must bear the same registration No. as printed on this Admit Card.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s
- Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three Year Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Serving NCs (E) Certificate / Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase-II of the examination.
- For candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other government organization, original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organization).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) [in original and four self-attested photocopies] issued from the employer, applicable only for candidates presently serving in any Government Organization
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
Airmen Stage-II Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
- 1600 meter run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Stage III- Adaptability test-I
Adaptability test-I is the first test to be conducted immediately after the documentation process is completed. This is the test of situation reaction in which a question paper consisting of 45 situations are given to the candidates.
He belonged to a poor family. His father was unable to bear the college expenses. He………………..
(a) Left the study.
(b) Requested his father to give the money.
(c) Did a part-time job to continue his study.
(d) Convinced his father and took money.
Here the right answer is c which is denoted reasonable and responsible attitude of a candidate.
- 45 multiple choice situations are given.
- Candidates are given 30 minutes to attempt this.
- Situations are bilingual.
- It is mandatory to answer all the SRTs.
This test is qualifying in nature. Result of this test is announced within a couple of hours and all qualified candidates are retained for Adaptability Test-I. Those who fail to pass this test are sent back.
Stage IV- Adaptability test-II
Adaptability test-II is the next test. Basically, this is the test of group discussion where candidates are divided into smaller groups of 10-15 and are assigned a topic to discuss about the topic.
Candidates are briefed about the test in hindi as well in English only.
- Who plays most important role in democracy?
- Common man
- Which sector is better?
Govt. Sector or Private sector
- A topic is given to the group
- An officer makes everything clear about the topic.
- Candidates are to sit in semi circle manner.
- Before the discussion, every candidate introduces himself.
- Preferred language in GD is English but if you a candidate stocks he can use Hindi but try to revert back to English as soon as possible.
Major Kalshi Classes has launched special batches for Phase-II selection.
For more information kindly visit-www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-1800-313-2004 || 9696330033