ACC Entry Physical Fitness and medical standard.
ACC Entry Physical Fitness and medical standard:- Friends, the Army Cadet College Examination in the Indian Army enters only for the person who is already in service. A service in Indian Air Force, Indian Army, or Indian Navy, etc. This entry is basically for soldiers to become an officer in the Indian Army. Here in this article, I will share with you the full details of this entry and guide it throughout the process. My main focus will be on ACC Entry medical standard, ACC Entry physical health test, etc. To get complete information in this regard, you can check the complete article below:
ACC Entry Physical Fitness and medical standard:
In the Indian army, ACC Entry is conducted for the candidates who are already in service in the Indian armed forces. Those who wish to become officers in the Indian Army can apply for this entry. A candidate has to clear the written test and SSB interview to be an officer. I have said in several articles before that to be an officer in the Indian Armed Forces it is mandatory to approve an SSB interview.
All those candidates who pass the ACC Entry written test and SSB interview will be selected for the ACC examination medical and ACC Entry physical health. Here we will discuss these topics in this article, we will see the essential medical standard in the ACC entry and the physical fitness required in it. To understand all this in detail. Let’s look at the selection process and after this, I will discuss medical and physical standards, etc.
ACC admission selection process:
The selection process of ACC Entry admission is very simple. One will appear for the written examination which is conducted by the Army Selection Board. Those who pass the written examination will all proceed for SSB interview. Basically, the shortlisting of candidates for SSB interview will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. So in an easy way, the selection process would be like this:
- Written exam
- SSB interview
- Physical Fitness and medical standard etc.
Syllabus and procedure for written examination and SSB interview and methods for the same. I have already written an article on these topics, you can check by clicking on the link below.
Now, let’s look at the medical standard of the ACC Entry and the physical health required for the ACC Entry. We will discuss this subject in detail and give you complete information.
Required physical ability in ACC Entry:
The physical essential is not so difficult to explain, Any candidate with an average body and average endurance can easily clear this physical test of ACC Entry admission. Here are some tests which one has to clear in the given time:
- 2 to 4 km run in 15 minutes.
- skipping a rope
- Minimum 20 push-ups
- Minimum 20 sit-ups
- Chin-ups at least 08
- Climbing rope at least 3 meters
These are the following for appearing in the ACC Entry Physical Test. Running must be completed before a certain time. Now let’s look at the medical standards required for ACC Entry admission.
ACC Entry Required Medical Standards:
Here are the following tests which will be conducted to check the full body of the candidate. Before we check the full measurement of the body:
- Your height should not be less than 157 cm with correlated weight.
- For women, it should not be less than 152cms.
- When you go for SSB or AFSB interview there is GTO which is a ground task activity. They test your ability on the ground, so any kind of physical work will be done.
- The standard weight of your body should be according to your height.
- Your body should not have any genetic disease like gynecomastia, knee joint, color blindness, or night blindness.
- Your chest should well develop with a minimum extension of 5 cm.
- Any serious fracture in any body part can result in permanent rejection.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely healed.
- Your elbow should not turn more than 15 degrees outward.
First, it starts with the basic thing ENT which is the ear, nose, and throat. They will examine very basic things, which never had any problem with ENT, they will clean it up. The most common rejection problem in this is nasal membranes or nasal bone problems, etc.
Vision Standards requirement in ACC Entry admission:
- Your eyesight should be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are applying glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limit for myopia 0.75D and hypermetropia + 1.5D
- There should be no color blindness or night blindness.
- Eye correction surgery allows in the Indian Army, but there are some criteria for this, you can check by clicking on the link given below:
Final medical test in ACC Entry admission:
Once you complete all this, you now have to go to an internal body check. These internal tests will include the following tests:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will investigate.
- blood test
- urine test
If they find that there is a small problem in your body while the internal body examined and if it fixed, the board will give you time to rectify it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In which department is the ACCC entry?
Answer:- Candidates are select for the post of officer in the Indian Army by SEC entry.
- What are the medical criteria for ACC entry?
Answer:- ACC entry’s medical criterion examines lung X-ray, kidney ultrasound, blood test, urine test, and liver-related diseases. For detailed information about Medical Criteria, read our complete article.
- What is the physical standard of ACC entry?
Answer:- In the physical standard of ACC entry, candidates have to do many physical activities such as 2 to 4 kilometres, 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups in 15 minutes.
- Are women candidates select under ACC entry?
Answer:- Yes, Both women and men candidates are select under ACC entry.
- What should be the standard capacity of the eyes for ACC entry?
Answer:-Candidates for ACC entry must have 6/6 eyes for healthy eyes and 6/12 for idle eyes.