10 pictures that will motivate you to join Indian Armed Forces
Soul awaking…. Blood firing…. And mind blasting…. 10 pictures that will motivate you to join Indian Armed forces. Young aspirants who want to join Armed forces for them these pictures will be definitely proven assuring to join Navy, Air Force or Army.
- To be an officer in Indian Armed forces is always adorable dream of many aspiring candidates to join Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force because the charisma of Armed forces always create esteem to join this.
- Beautiful picture of Indian Naval Academy during pared practice, Where commanding officers and sub-lieutenant officer are standing in proper queue and order.
- Memorable and lovely picture of a candidate after his passing out pared from OTA Chennai. It is dream of every parent to see their child in a uniform to become an officer.
- Ex- president Pratibha singh Patil is honoring female officer of Officer Training Academy OTA. It can be such a big reward for any candidate who wants to enrich shoulder with gallantry awards.
- The perfect scene of camaraderie and synchronization during Air force Academy AFA To be in organized and well planned pattern and to follow the same pattern is the difficult task. Only trained officers can do this.
- The day of joy along with friends at last day of AFA while collecting beautiful memories and to frame them in unforgettable reminiscence is pictured in this image.
- First batch of female flying officer batch Indian Air force provide equal opportunity for female to touch the sky with glory. Decency and cram in the face of female officers are unbeatable. It is just amazingly beautiful.
- Indian Navy rank 7th in list of world largest Navy after US, Russia, Japan, china, UK this is the picture of Indian navy during reward ceremony. This picture depicts head of naval academy give award to newly joined sub-lieutenant officers.
- Young officers interacting with seniors during after pared. After long training and formal discussions, the marvelous day arrives when they interact informally with senior officers.
- Parental love: eyes filled with love and emotions mother feel herself as luckiest one who gave birth to such a well honored child.
Be ready to join Armed Forces