Indian Army has released notification for TGC Technical Graduate Course 127 applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 127th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jul 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
Indian army is providing an excellent opportunity for young male engineering graduate aspirants to join Indian Armed Force as an officer. The online registrations for TGC 127 will be open on 24th Oct 2017 till 22nd Nov 2017.
As per the latest update from Indian Army TGC 127 notification will be available at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website and candidates, who fall under the eligibility criterion, can apply for the TGC 127 online. TGC 127 registration process will start from 24th Oct 2017. Candidates are suggested to register on the joinindianarmy.nic.in now and fill their complete and correct details to apply for TGC 127 as and when the TGC 127 application goes online.
Age limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 January 2018
Education qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 July 2018 for TGC 127. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
|Engineering stream||No. of vacancies|
|Computer science/ IT engineering||06|
|Electronics and telecommunication||07|
|Electronics and instrumentation||04|
|Micro electronics and microwave||01|
Nationality: A candidate must either be:
(i) A citizen of India
(ii) A subject of Bhutan,
(iii) A subject of Nepal,
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India should have valid address proof along with migration certificate issued by concerned authorities.
Registration date: 24th Oct 2017
Closing date: 22nd Nov 2017
Cut off marks: 65%-75% (varies as per your branch)
SSB Dates: Jan – Feb 2018
How to Apply Online
Note: Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Visit official website Indian army
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply / Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Press ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- After submitting, click on “PDF” and download PDF take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Wait for the Notification till then you can prepare yourself for examination.