Weekly Current Affairs for All Defence Exams by Major Kalshi Classes
We are sharing the most important Weekly Current Affairs topics for all defence exams in India like NDA, CDS, CAPF, AFCAT, NAVY, Air force X and Y group and SSB Interview. In this blog, we are covering the most important current affairs which are happening this week. So let’s check Current Affairs for Defence Exam.
Below topics is detailed described in the Pdf, I am writing some topic here and if you need all detailed topics then please download the Weekly Current Affair which is given below of this post:-
1. National Court of Appeal
Table of Contents
The Chief Justice of India N.V. Ramana has urged the Government to seriously consider Attorney General K.K.Venugopal’s suggestion to restructure the judiciary to include four National Courts of Appeals.
- He remarked that the judicial structure has remained stagnant since Independence and with four appellate courts, pendency will be remarkably reduced.
About the National Court of Appeal:
The National Court Appeal with regional benches in Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata is meant to act as the final court of justice in dealing with appeals from the decisions of the High Courts and tribunals within their region in civil, criminal, labour and revenue matters.
- In such a scenario, a much-relieved Supreme Court of India situated in Delhi would only hear matters of constitutional law and public law.
2. Wanchuwa festival:-
- Wanchuwa festival is celebrated by Tiwa tribesmen to mark their good harvest.
- It comes with songs, dances, a bunch of rituals and people clad in their native attires.
- The people of Tiwa tribe associate the bountiful harvest with the higher power from nature. This takes the form of pigs’ skulls and bones which act as deities and are preserved through many generations.
- Tiwa also known as Lalung is indigenous community inhabiting the states of Assam and Meghalaya and are also found in some parts of Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur.
3. Varanasi became 1st Indian city to start Ropeway Service
Varanasi, a city in Uttar Pradesh is all set to become the first Indian city to start ropeway service as a mode of public transport in order to ease the traffic congestion. The proposed ropeway will be constructed between Cantt Railway Station (Varanasi Junction) to Church Square (Godauliya) covering an aerial distance of 3.45 km. Its outlay is over Rs 400 crore which is divided between Central Government and State Government at 80:20. India will be the third country in the world after Bolivia and Mexico to use a ropeway for public transport.
4. Lionel Messi Wins A Seventh Ballon d’Or
5. BSF celebrates 57th Raising Day on December 01, 2021
6. 1st ever Aharbal Festival held in J&K to promote tourism
7. World Aids Day 2021 celebrated on 1 December
8. Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 3.0
9. Sweden elects 1st Female Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson
10. V Praveen Rao wins 7th Dr. M.S. Swaminathan Award for 2017-19
11. India, Bangladesh to celebrate Maitiri Diwas on 6 December
Defence Current affairs are very important for all the defence aspirants who are preparing for the NDS, CDS, MNS, AFCAT and INET examinations.
Almost every examination asks 5-6 questions from the Current Affair section. So download the pdf below and revise the weekly current affairs from this.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Weekly Current Affairs for All Defence Exams by Major Kalshi Classes. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.