Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022 Online Form Out, Apply now.
PIB-2022 notification has been issued by Join Territorial Army. Any civilian who is interested in this recruitment and meets the eligibility requirements can apply between July 1 and July 30, 2022. Read the advertisement and then apply, for more information on the recruitment syllabus, qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, and other details.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022:-
Table of Contents
|Name of Examination||Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Lieutenant Officer|
|Full form of TA||Territorial Army|
|Frequency||Twice a Year|
|Eligibility||Graduate degree in any field|
|Mode of Examination||Written/ Offline based on Pen And Paper|
|Exam Duration||2 Hour|
|No Exam Attempts||No Limit|
|Steps of Selection||1. Written Examination
2. Interview (Service Selection Board Examination)·
3. Medical Examination·
4. Document Verification
|Pay scale||Rs. 56100 to 177500 (Level -10)|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English|
- Application Begin : 01/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/07/2022
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 30/07/2022
- Exam Date : 25/09/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Territorial Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
To fill out the Territorial Army application form, the candidate is required to fulfil the following criteria.
- It is mandatory for the female or male candidate to fill out this application form to be an Indian citizen.
- At the time of filling out the application form, the minimum age of male and female candidates should be 18 years and the maximum 42 years.
- The height of the applying candidate should be a minimum of 157 cm.
- Such candidates who are completely physically and mentally fit can fill this application form. The candidate must be a graduate to fill out the application form.
Age Limit and Qualification:-
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Education Qualification|
|Lieutenant Officer (For Male)||12||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Lieutenant Officer (For Female)||1||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Age Limit||Min. 18 years and Max. 42 Year (Date Calculate form 30/07/2022)|
Territorial Army Selection Process 2022:-
|For Civilians||For Ex-Servicemen|
|1. Written Examination and Interview (Screening)·
2. Service Selection Board (SSB) Examination·
3. Medical Examination
|1. Screening by Army Headquarters Selection Board·
2. Medical Examination·
3. Police Verification
Territorial Army 2022 Exam Pattern
Ordinary citizens have to prepare for the written test after coming home to get the Territorial Army Application Form.
- In this written test, the candidate has to solve questions from General Mathematics, English General Knowledge, and Reasoning.
- There are a total of 100 questions from all the subjects asked in the written examination carrying 2 marks each.
- A candidate has to score a minimum of 40% (in each question paper) in both the question papers to qualify for the Territorial Army written examination.
- In this question paper of about 2 hours, the candidate is asked multiple choice type questions in which both Hindi and English language are available.
Paper 1 of Territorial Army exam pattern is divided into two parts/sections, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. Each section consists of 50 questions and carries 50 marks. Candidates can need to attempt each section within one hour.
|Sections||Duration (In hours)||Total number of Questions||Total Marks|
Paper 2 of the Territorial Army exam pattern is divided into two parts/sections, General Knowledge and English. The time allotted to solve each part/section is one hour. Each part/section comprises 50 questions and carries 50 marks.
buy cytotec online buy cytotec online no prescription
|Section||Duration (In hours)||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Territorial Army Syllabus 2022
The subjects asked in the written examination of Territorial Army are generally as per the pattern of 10th and 12th classes. But if there is information about the syllabus and the topic of the subjects asked in the examination, then the candidate can easily fulfil his dream by preparing better. In the table below, you have been given information about all the important topics asked in the written examination of the Territorial Army.
|Territorial Army Syllabus 2022 for Paper 1|
|Reasoning||The pattern of Numbers, Statements, Figures, Letters, etc|
|Elementary Mathematics||Arithmetic, Unitary Method, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration, and Statistics.|
|Territorial Army Syllabus 2022 for Paper 2|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, History of India, Polity, and the Geography of Nature|
|Elementary Mathematics||Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Error Spotting, Jumbled Sentences, Sentence Correction, and Fill in the Blanks|
Physical Standard for Territorial Army 2022:-
Here we will give you information about all the tests which are valid for the test. Candidates should note that the physical criteria of the body should be as per the criteria given below.
- The body weight should be based on the body mass index of the candidates as per the height standard.
- There should not be any genetic disease in any part of the body such as colour blindness, night blindness, or diseases like hemodialysis.
- The chest expansion of the candidate should be a minimum of 5 centimetres and the measurement of the candidate’s partner should be eighty-five centimetres at the normal level.
- If the elbow of the hand is rotated, it is not valid to rotate the arm more than 15 degrees in the outward direction.
- The joints and bones of all the bones in the body should be fine.
- If there is any kind of serious disease in the joints or problems like fracture of bones, you will be deprived of the selection.
Terms and conditions of TA service:
- The Territorial Army is a part-time concept with mandatory two months of training in a year and does not provide a full-time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army does not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organizational requirements.
- The commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay Allowances and privileges will be the same as for Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt. Col. by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for a longer duration depending on the requirement.
How to Apply Territorial Army Online Form 2022
- Join the Territorial Army JTA PIB Officers Recruitment 2021, and apply between 01/07/2022 and 30/07/2022.
- Candidates Should Read the Notification Before Applying for Vacancies in Defense Army Latest Govt. Recruitment Online 2021.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Kindly Prepared Scan Documents Related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID Proof, and so on.
- Before applying online or submitting an application form, please carefully review the preview and all columns.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, they must submit their application.
- If you do not have the required application fees, your form is incomplete.
- Take a print of the completed form.