For an opportunity of putting the uniform and protecting the nation as Territorial Army Officers, young men and women can serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their basic professions. Aspirants can be of assistance of the nation in two proportions via the Territorial Army Notification 2019 – as a civilian and as a soldier. There is no other option.
READ FULL NOTIFICATION HERE – Territorial-Army-Notification-2019
Territorial Army Notification 2019
Below given are some information about the Territorial Army Notification 2019 regarding eligibility, date of the written exam, how to apply, selection procedure, training, etc.
- Nationality: Male and Female Indian citizens of India.
- Age Limits: 18 – 42 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Should be graduated.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed.
Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Para Military /Air Force/ Navy/ Police/GREF/ are not eligible.
- Time Duration for is 2 hours for each paper.
- Objective type questions will be asked.
- Minimum marks of 40% should be achieved in each part of the paper and overall average of 50%.
- The presence of negative markings will be there in the Objective Type Question Papers.
How to Apply
Aspirants can download the application form via the Indian Army Website and sent it to the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters along with a self addressed envelope, postal stamps and two passport size photographs. No other documents except mentioned above should be attached with the application form.
- After submitting the form, centre can’t be changed. Hence, while filling the form, the candidates should carefully decide about choice for the centre of the exam.
- Eligible candidates shall be issued the Admit Card and will be sent by post by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- By the Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) and the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters, candidates will be called for screening process if their application forms are found correct.
- Candidates who cleared the written exam will be eligible for interview.
- Candidates will further give their respective medical tests for final selection at SSB.
- Basic training of one month will commence in the first year of training.
- Annual training of two months will commence at camp every year.
- Post Commissioning training of three months duration will commence during the first two years at IMA, Dehradun.
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION: July 2019
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about Territorial Army Notification 2019. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.