Strategy to Qualify Navy AA/SSR 1/2021 | Preparation Tips for Navy SSR/AA
Strategy to Qualify Navy AA/SSR: – Many young students want to join the Navy through the navy SSR/ Exam 1/2021. Today I am here to explain to you the strategy to Qualify Navy AA/SSR exam on the first attempt. But before the preparation tips, you should know the detail about this exam. Because without knowing the basics of exams like the Syllabus of Navy SSR/AA, exam Pattern, Selection process, you can not prepare well.
Navy SSR/AA Selection Process:-
Table of Contents
For AA- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
For SSR- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy SSR/AA Exam Pattern:-
One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries-
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The questions paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus
- The duration of the examination will be for one hour.
- There is a 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer.
Syllabus of Indian Navy SSR/AA Examination:
A candidate has to prepare a total of four subjects. The weightage of each subject is equal. So it is important to prepare each subject in a better manner. Here are those subjects that one has to prepare for the Navy SSR Online Examination:
- General Awareness
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
As a physical fitness test in the AA /SSR examination, the candidates are given the task to complete the given task in a certain time. Candidates cleared for the medical test by clearing the below-given task. The following are the tasks of a physical fitness test to be taken for the AA SSR exam in the Indian Navy.
Strategy to Qualify Navy AA/SSR 1/2021
Friends, as mentioned above, questions of English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness are asked in the examination of AA SSR. Below we will share with you information on how to properly prepare for each subject and how to crack the Navy AA SSR exam.
Strategy for English Paper:-
- In the AA / SSR exam, questions of generalizability 10th and 12th are asked.
- To prepare subjects like English, candidates need to have detailed information about Active Passive Voice, Direct in Direct.
- The exam consists of questions based on synonyms, antonyms and vocabulary.
- To solve questions like letter writing and fill in the blanks, it is necessary to emphasize the grammar of most English.
- Knowledge of each form of verbs is necessary to solve questions like correction of sentences and use of verbs to be asked in the exam.
- Everyday candidate is required to study English newspaper for preparing a subject like English.
- A note should be prepared by marking the new English word published in English newspapers.
- To solve questions like Active Passive Voice and Direct in Direct, candidates should keep solving question papers daily.
- For the improvement of vocabulary, many types of English words should be used and pronounced continuously every day.
Strategy for Mathematics Subject
- To complete a difficult and big syllabus like Mathematics, candidates should first make notes of useful formulas of Mathematics.
- By regulating the formulas to be applied in mathematics, the formulas are memorized.
- There is only 1 hour to solve the question paper in the Navy AA SSR exam. In which you have to solve about 25 questions of Mathematics.
- In this short time, the candidate should use the method of using mathematics formulas in a shortcut manner.
- For other parts of Mathematics, candidates should set different times and give the same time to each topic.
- Give more time to solve questions like vector, trigonometry, quadratic equation, etc. in the exam
- Use the formulas and keep solving previous years’ question papers and sample papers continuously to solve the questions in a short time.
Strategy for Physics
- For the preparation of science subjects, candidates should follow the complete syllabus of class 10th and 12th.
- Questions related to maximum theory asked in the exam.
- For the preparation of theory, the candidates must make notes of all the topics of Physics subject.
- For preparing Physics topic, candidates should prepare notes of different topics daily in their simple language.
- Assess the prepared topics according to the sample paper daily.
- For the preparation of the Physics, the candidates must remember the simple formulas because questions will asked on a formula basis.
Strategy for General Awareness:-
- In general awareness, candidates are required to solve the questions related to reasoning.
- Candidates can use the books of General Knowledge present in the market for preparing the questions asked on the basis of General Knowledge.
- In the general awareness section, questions asked related to historical geography. Therefore, follow the syllabus taught in class X.
- For the preparation of current affairs in general awareness, the candidates must read the current affairs of the last six months
- For the preparation of the current affair, the candidates can also get information from the news broadcast in the daily newspaper, television.
- Make a note of this information, follow them
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Strategy to Qualify Navy AA/SSR 1/2021 | Preparation Tips for Navy SSR/AA. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.