The Indian Army has issued a notice for SSC Tech 61 men and SSCW Tech 32 women for the course beginning in October 2023 at OTA Chennai. All male and female engineering graduates are eligible to apply for the Indian Army’s Short Service Commission Technical Entry (SSC-Tech). The Indian Army has issued a notice for SSC Tech 61 men and SSCW Tech 32 women for the course beginning in October 2023 at OTA Chennai. Eligible engineering graduates can apply for the SSC-Tech 61 men and SSCW-Tech 32 women starting on January 11, 2023, with the online application closing on February 9, 2023.
SSC Tech 61 & SSCW Tech 32 – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
|Advt No.||SSC Tech Oct 2023 Course|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 9, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
SSC Tech 61 & SSCW Tech 32 Notification
Applications are being accepted from qualified unmarried male and female engineering graduates, as well as widows of deceased defence personnel, for a grant from the Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The programme will begin in October 2023 at Chennai’s Officers Training Academy (OTA).
SSC Tech 61 & SSC W Tech 32 – Important Dates
|SSC Tech 61 & SSCW Tech 32||Dates|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Application Start Date||11 January 2023|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Application Last Date||09 February 2023|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 SSB Date||June-July 2023|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Merit List||August-September 2023|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Joining Date||October 2023|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 SSB Coaching||Join SSB Coaching|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 SSB Books||Get SSB Book|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Job Post||Technical Officer|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Vacancies||200+ Vacancies|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Mode of Apply||Online|
|SSC Tech 61 & SSC Tech 32 Official Websiteemail@example.com|
SSC Tech 61 & SSC W Tech 32 Eligibility Criteria
As of October 1, 2023, the age range for SSC (Tech) – 61 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 32 Women is 20 to 27 years (Candidates born between 02 October 1996 and 01 October 2003, both days inclusive).
SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as of 01 October 2023.
Candidates who have completed the required Engineering Degree course or are in their last year of study are eligible to apply. Candidates in their final year of an Engineering degree course must be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination, as well as marksheets from all semesters/years, by October 1, 2023, and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks of the start of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
In the event that such applicants fail to present the required degree certificate, they will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis to recover the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time, as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
SSC Tech 61 & SSC W Tech 32 Vacancy Details
|ENTRIES||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|SSC (Tech) – 61 Men||175|
|SSCW (Tech) – 32 Women||14|
|Widows of Defence Personnel||2|
For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
SSC Tech 61 & SSC W Tech 32 Apply Online Link
Candidates should be aware that only the Engineering streams and their approved equivalent streams will be accepted, as specified in the table below. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering discipline are ineligible to apply. Any discrepancy between the Engineering stream nomenclature on the degree parchment/mark sheet and that presented by the candidate in his online application would result in the revocation of candidature.
How to Apply Online for SSC Tech 61 & SSC W Tech 32?
- Only online applications will be accepted at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login,’ then ‘Registration.’ (Registration is not necessary if you have previously registered at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill out the online registration form after carefully reading the instructions.
- After you’ve registered, go to the Dashboard and select the ‘Apply Online button. A page titled “Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility'” will appear.
- Then, next to Short Service Commission Technical Course, click the ‘Apply’ button. The ‘Application Form’ page will appear. Read the instructions carefully and then click ‘Continue’ to fill out the needed information in several parts – personal information, communication details, education details, and prior SSB details.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before proceeding to the next section. After completing the last part, you will be sent to a page titled ‘Summary of your information,’ where you may review and change the inputs you have previously made.
- Only after establishing the correctness of all your data, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application to make changes.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.