Pralay India’s first conventional ballistic missile successfully tested
India is now one of the best armies in the world by powering the Indian Armed Forces continuously with new technology-made equipment. In the last 24 hours, the ballistic missile Pralay, developed by DRDO, was successfully test-fired for the second time. Earlier, on 22 December 2021, it was successfully test-fired by DRDO on APJ Abdul Kalam Island in Orissa. The capability of the Pralay missile is very accurate. It is capable of destroying any type of enemy base located at a distance of 150 to 500 km. The accuracy and firepower of the missile make it better than other missiles. The speed of the Pralay missile is also better than other ballistic missiles of India.
This missile has been made with such precision that if it is fired from any border of India, then the enemy’s bunker, cannon, missile, etc. can be easily eliminated. This ballistic missile is being used as a short-range ballistic missile. It is used for ground-to-ground strikes. Let us tell you that the system of Prithvi missile developed by DRDO is available in this missile. As it has been told that the range of this missile is 150 to 500 km, so many tests are being done to test it at different ranges. In the second test of the Pralay missile on 23 December 2021, it has lived up to its accuracy and standard.
Specification of Pralay’ India’s first conventional ballistic missile:-
- The total weight of this ballistic missile developed by DRDO as 5 tons.
- This missile is capable of carrying weapons ranging from 500 to 1000 kg.
- An inertial guidance system has also been used in this missile.
- Solid propellant fuel is used to run it.
- This missile is made from the technology of short-range ballistic missiles (Prithvi-2, Prithvi-3, and Prahar missiles).
- The warhead of this missile can also be fitted with Prithvi 3 missile equipment such as High Explosive, Penetration Cluster Munitions, Fragmentation, Thermo boric, Chemical Weapon, and Strategic Nuclear Weapons.
- 8×8 Data Transport Tractor Launcher is used to launch this missile.
- The accuracy of this missile is so high that if it falls within a radius of 10 meters i.e. 33 feet, then very huge damageis done by it.
- The advantage of this missile is that only those areas that are to be destroyed are destroyed and other places are saved from unnecessary damage.
- This missile is capable of attacking even at night.
- It is possible to attack at night, in this infrared or thermal scanner will be used, which can search and destroy its target during the night.
- A mobile launcher can also be used to launch this missile.
- After the arrival of this missile, the dynamics of the strategic battlefield can be completely changed.
At present, India has options in the form of a BrahMos cruise missile and Pralay as a ballistic missile. Let us tell you that APJ Abdul Kalam Island is the outer Wheeler Island located in Bhadrak district of Orissa on the second death anniversary of former President of India Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Pralay India’s first conventional ballistic missile successfully tested. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.